|Ross Mathews Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1979|
Ross Mathews is an American television personality and author who became widely popular with his appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Celebrity Big Brother, RuPaul‘s Drag Race, etc. He has more than 600k followers on Twitter, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 600k followers on Instagram.
Ross William Mathews
Ross the Intern, Bossy Rossy
Mount Vernon, Washington, United States
Ross studied at Mount Vernon High School.
He attended the University of La Verne and graduated as a communications major in 2002.
Television Personality, Author
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ross has dated –
- Salvador Camarena (2008-2018)
- Ryan Fogarty (2018-2019)
- He revealed that he was in a new relationship since January 2020.
- Dr. Wellington Garcia (2020-Present) – He started dating Dr. Wellington Garcia in 2020. The couple announced their engagement in February 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
However, his hair has turned salt-and-pepper with his advancing age.
- High-pitched voice
- Cute smile
Ross Mathews Favorite Things
- Reality Star – Mama June from Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
- Guilty Pleasures – Food, watching the HGTV channel
- Body Part On Salvador Camarena – His nose
- Celebrities – Gwyneth Paltrow, Chelsea Handler
Source – YouTube, Girl.com.au
Ross Mathews Facts
- He bears a close resemblance to the late-night talk show host, James Corden.
- He published his best-selling memoir, Man Up! Tales of My Delusional Self-Confidence in 2013.
- Ross was a contestant on the American version of Celebrity Big Brother in 2018. He finished as the runner-up and received the title of ‘America’s Favorite Houseguest’.
- Ross has co-hosted high-profile red carpet events for the Golden Globe Awards, Emmy Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards, and the Academy Awards.
- He supports the Seattle Seahawks football club.
- His ultimate list of celebrities to interview are Adele, Elton John, and Ina Garten.
- Ross can play the violin.
Featured Image by Greg Hernandez / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0