|Adele Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1988|
Adele is an English singer and songwriter who is one of the world’s best-selling music artists and has released albums and tracks such as 19, 25, Hometown Glory, Make You Feel My Love, Rolling in the Deep, Set Fire to the Rain, Someone like You, Hello, Send My Love (To Your New Lover), and Water Under the Bridge. With her stellar discography, she has won at least nine Brit Awards, an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, fifteen Grammy Awards, eighteen Billboard Music Awards, five American Music Awards, and two Ivor Novello Awards for Songwriter of the Year. Moreover, her album, 21, has also been included in the “500 Greatest Albums of All Time” list curated by Rolling Stone.
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
Tottenham, North London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
She graduated from BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology in Croydon in May 2006.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Composer, Arranger
- Father – Mark Evans (Welshman) (Died in 2021)
- Mother – Penny Adkins (English)
- Siblings – Cameron Evans (Brother)
- Others – John Charles Evans (Paternal Grandfather), Rose Davies (Paternal Grandmother), John R. Adkins (Maternal Grandfather), Doreen M. Brooks (Maternal Grandmother)
Soul, Pop, R&B
Vocals, guitar, keyboards, percussion, bass guitar, piano
XL, Columbia Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adele has dated –
- Alex Sturrock
- Slinky Sunbeam (2008) – Rumor
- Simon Konecki (2011-2019) – In the summer of 2011, she started dating a charity entrepreneur, Simon Konecki. The couple has one baby. She gave birth to a baby boy on October 19, 2012, named Angelo James Konecki. This was the first child of Adele but the second one for Simon as he also has a daughter from his ex-wife. Their relationship was confirmed by thesun.co.uk. In early 2017, she secretly married Simon. However, sadly in April 2019, the couple had separated after spending approximately 8 years together. Adele filed for divorce on September 13, 2019, and their divorce was finalized in 2021.
- Skepta (2019-2020) – Rumor
- Rich Paul (2021-Present) – In 2021, Adele was rumored to be dating sports agent Rich Paul after they were spotted together at game five of the 2021 NBA Finals in Phoenix, Arizona. In September 2021, Adele seemingly confirmed her relationship with Rich Paul by sharing a picture with him on her Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English and Welsh descent.
- Being Chubby
- Soulful voice
- Big green eyes
- The ubiquitous wigs
- Unfiltered profanities during her performances
40-32-42 in or 102-81-107 cm
16 (US) or 48 (EU) or 20 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Best Known For
Her singing performances and well-known music albums 19 (debut album), 21 (released in 2011).
19 is the debut studio album from Adele. It was released on January 28, 2008. It consists of a total of 12 singles making it a total length of 43:41 minutes. On the UK charts, it went no. 1 after one week only. She also won Grammy Award for Best New Artist for this album.
2012 film Katy Perry: Part of Me as a cameo appearance. It is a 3D film centering on Katy Perry.
First TV Show
She appeared in American late-night live television sketch comedy and variety show, Saturday Night Live as Musical Guest for just 1 episode “Josh Brolin/Adele” in 2008.
She hired a personal trainer to drop 2 dress sizes in the past.
Adele Favorite Things
- Favorite People – Beyonce, Mary J. Blige
- Favorite Band – Spice Girls
- Favourite Spice Girls‘ Member – Geri Halliwell aka “Ginger Spice”
- Favorite Perfume – “Hypnotic Poison” by Christian Dior
- Favorite “Adele” Song – One and Only
- She has been raised by her mother as her father left when she was two years old. In May 2021, it was revealed that her father had passed away at the age of 57 following a battle with cancer.
- Rihanna and Beyonce Knowles are her good friends.
- During her school time, she was classmates with Leona Lewis and Jessie J.
- At the same time, she was interested in going into Artists and Repertoire (A&R), which is responsible for talent search.
- She supports the Labour Party, which is the UK’s political party.
- Her voice is listed as a contralto, which is a type of classical female singing voice whose vocal range is the lowest female voice type.
- In May 2012, during Ivor Novello Awards, she was named “Songwriter of the Year”.
- Adele started singing at 4.
- In February 2013, by Woman’s Hour on BBC Radio 4, she was evaluated as one of the 100 most powerful women in the UK.
- She has been good friends with comedian Alan Carr.
- She has also given performances at many charity concerts.
- Adele is an avid fan of the Premier League football club, Tottenham Hotspur.
- She was 8 months pregnant when she recorded a song for the 2012 movie Skyfall.
- She announced in February 2020 that her 4th studio album would release in September 2020 but later stated that the album’s release has been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- On October 24, 2020, she hosted Saturday Night Live for the first time.
- In October 2021, Adele was featured on the cover of American as wells as British issues of Vogue.
- In October 2021, Adele released her new song titled Easy On Me, from her album 30. The song later became Spotify’s most-streamed song in a single day.
- In November 2021, she released her new album titled 30. The album later became the biggest debut of the year as well as the top-selling album of 2021.
- In 2021, she was asked during Vogue‘s 73 questions segment to choose between Prince Harry and Prince William and she went with choosing Prince Harry.
- Adele has framed Celine Dion‘s gum in her home and it is also her prized possession. It was a gift that she had received from James Corden.
- In November 2021, Adele received a public apology from the Australian reporter Matt Doran after he was suspended from Weekend Sunrise due to his lack of preparation when interviewing her.