Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
Tottenham, North London, England, UK
She graduated from BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology in Croydon in May 2006.
Singer-songwriter, musician, composer, arranger
- Father – Mark Evans (Welshman)
- Mother – Penny Adkins (English)
- Siblings – Cameron Evans (Brother)
September Management Ltd.
Soul, Pop, R&B
Vocals, guitar, keyboards, percussion, bass guitar, piano
XL, Columbia Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
88 kg or 194 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adele has dated –
- Simon Konecki (2011-2019) – In the summer of 2011, she started dating charity entrepreneur, Simon Konecki. The couple has one baby. She gave birth to a baby boy on October 19, 2012, named Angelo James Konecki. This was the first child of Adele, but the second one for Simon, as he also has a daughter from his ex-wife. Their relationship was confirmed by thesun.co.uk. In early 2017, she secretly married Simon. But, sadly in April 2019, the couple had separated after spending approximately 8 years together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Being Chubby
- Soulful voice
- Big green eyes
- The ubiquitous wigs
- Unfiltered profanities during her performances
40-32-42 in or 102-81-107 cm
16 (US) or 48 (EU) or 20 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Her singing performances and well-known music albums 19 (debut album), 21 (released in 2011).
19 is the debut studio album from Adele. It was released on January 28, 2008. It consists of a total of 12 singles making it a total length of 43:41 minutes. On the UK charts, it went no. 1 after one week only. She also won Grammy Award for Best New Artist for this album.
2012 film Katy Perry: Part of Me as a cameo appearance. It is a 3D film centering on Katy Perry.
First TV Show
She appeared in American late-night live television sketch comedy and variety show, Saturday Night Live as Musical Guest for just 1 episode “Josh Brolin/Adele” in 2008.
She hired a personal trainer to drop 2 dress sizes in the past.
Adele Favorite Things
- Favorite People – Beyonce, Mary J. Blige
- Favorite Band – Spice Girls
- She has been raised by her mother as her father left when she was two years old.
- Rihanna and Beyonce Knowles are her good friends.
- During her school time, she was classmates with Leona Lewis and Jessie J.
- At the same time, she was interested in going into Artists and Repertoire (A&R), which is responsible for talent search.
- She supports Labour Party, which is UK’s political party.
- Her voice is listed as a contralto, which is a type of classical female singing voice whose vocal range is the lowest female voice type.
- In May 2012, during Ivor Novello Awards, she was named as “Songwriter of the Year”.
- Adele started singing at 4.
- In February 2013, by Woman’s Hour on BBC Radio 4, she was evaluated as one of the 100 most powerful women of UK.
- She has also given performances at many charity concerts.
- Adele is an avid fan of the Premier League football club, Tottenham Hotspur.
- She was 8 months pregnant when she recorded a song for the 2012 movie Skyfall.