Jessica Ellen Cornish
Jessie J, Jelesh, Jj, Baby Wipe
Chadwell Heath, London, England
Jessie went to Mayfield High School in the London Borough of Redbridge.
She also attended Colin’s Performing Arts School.
Jessie was enrolled at National Youth Music Theatre in UK.
Jessie also attended The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology in London, England.
- Father – Stephen Cornish (Social Worker)
- Mother – Rose (Archer) (Nursery School Teacher)
- Siblings – Rachel Cornish (Older Sister), Hannah Cornish (Older Sister)
She is signed to Creative Artists Agency.
For more information on the talent agencies, visit her official Facebook page.
R&B, soul, pop, hip-hop, dance
Lava, Universal Republic, Island, Gut, Disturbing London
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessie J dated –
- Kenny Hamilton (2002) – A businessman Kenny Hamilton was RUMORed to have had a fling with Jessie J in September 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally chestnut brown hair color.
But, Jessie dyes them black, blonde and with other colors.
Bob hairstyle with bangs
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
She was chosen as the brand ambassador for Vitaminwater to front at London Olympics 2012.
Best Known For
Her singing and releasing albums such as Who You Are (2011), and Alive (2013).
Jessie released her debut album Who You Are on February 28, 2011 in UK via Island, and Lava Records. The album was pre-planned to be released at 28 March. But, due to great demand and request from fans, it was released a month earlier.
The album was certified 4x Platinum in Britain, and Platinum in Australia and New Zealand. More than 1.2 million copies of the album were sold in UK only.
The album charted at #2 in UK, #4 in Australia, Ireland and New Zealand, #5 in Denmark, #6 in Canada, and #11 in U.S.
Jessie appeared in the music film Jessie J: Alive at the O2 in 2013.
Jessie is a not a gym junkie. She works out and runs a lot. She likes to run in Richmond Park, Bushy Park, along the Thames. But, after injuring her ankle in 2011, Jessie started focusing more on cross training. She puts a lot of efforts on stage, running around a lot by covering the full stage. She also walks up the escalator.
Besides good height, she wears high heels and that is again an exercise and a part of her daily life.
Jessie eats a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. She drinks lots of water to keep her body glowing and feel refreshed from inside. She avoids having alcohol, caffeine, and processed foods.
Before the workout, she drinks a protein shake with beetroot, kale, or banana – whatever she finds.
Jessie J Favorite Things
- Beauty Product – Dior Face Hydrate
- Deodorant – Nivea Pearl Roll-On, Impulse Tease
Source – ElleUK.com
Jessie J Facts
- She has two older sisters. Both of them were head girls in school.
- In 1999 she was diagnosed with arrhythmia (or irregular heartbeat).
- She was previously a member of the girl group Soul Deep, which she joined at the age of 17.
- After completing her education, she graduated from the class of 2006 along with Adele and Leona Lewis.
- Jessie is the youngest in her family.
- She really likes Britney Spears’ Fantasy perfume. Jessie wears it before every show to bring good luck.
- She has a nut allergy.
- She has appeared in The Xtra Factor.
- Visit her official website @ jessiejofficial.com.
- Join Jessie J on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, MySpace, Google+, and iTunes.