|Jessie J Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1988|
Jessie J is an English singer, songwriter, and voiceover artist who is known for her unconventional musical and performance style and has released several albums, extended plays, and tracks like Who You Are, Alive, Who’s Laughing Now, Nobody’s Perfect, This Christmas Day, R.O.S.E., Sweet Talker, Do It like a Dude, Bang Bang (with Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj), Flashlight, You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’ (with Tom Jones), Think About That, Real Deal, Love Will Save the World, It’s My Party, and Domino. She became the first British female artist to have six top-ten singles from a sole studio album and has also received multiple accolades including the 2011 Critics’ Choice Brit Award and the BBC’s Sound of 2011. In addition to that, Jessie has also been cast as a coach on programs like The Voice UK, The Voice Australia, and The Voice Kids UK.
Jessica Ellen Cornish
Jessie J, Jelesh, Jj, Baby Wipe
Chadwell Heath, London, England, United Kingdom
Jessie went to Mayfield High School in the London Borough of Redbridge. She also attended Colin’s Performing Arts School.
Jessie was enrolled at National Youth Music Theatre in the UK and also attended The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology in London, England.
Singer, Songwriter, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Stephen Cornish (Social Worker)
- Mother – Rose (Archer) (Nursery School Teacher)
- Siblings – Rachel Cornish (Older Sister), Hannah Cornish (Older Sister)
- Others – Edward H. Archer (Maternal Grandfather), Patricia J. Davis (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed to –
- Creative Artists Agency
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
R&B, soul, pop, hip-hop, dance
Lava, Universal Republic, Island, Gut, Disturbing London
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessie J has dated –
- Kenny Hamilton (2002) – A businessman Kenny Hamilton was RUMORed to have had a fling with Jessie J in September 2012.
- Luke James (2014-2017) – In 2014, she started dating American R&B singer, Luke James. They were first seen exchanging flirty messages on Twitter. Later, in November 2014, she confirmed her relationship with him via Instagram. But, this relationship also came to an end in 2017.
- Channing Tatum (2018-2020) – In 2018, Jessie commenced dating American actor, Channing Tatum. But, the news of their dating came in October 2018 when he was seen at her concert in Seattle and Salt Lake City in the same month. They dated ON and OFF for 2 years and separated in 2020. In October 2020, she confirmed the separation via her Instagram.
- Max Pham Nguyen (2021-Present) – In February 2021, she confirmed her relationship with choreographer Max Pham Nguyen through an Instagram post.
Note – In November 2021, she revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage. She was secretly expecting a baby.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessie J is of English and Irish descent.
She has naturally chestnut brown hair color.
But Jessie dyes them black, blonde, and in other colors.
Bob hairstyle with bangs
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
She was chosen as the brand ambassador for Vitaminwater to front the London Olympics 2012.
Best Known For
Her singing and releasing albums such as Who You Are (2011), and Alive (2013).
Jessie released her debut album Who You Are on February 28, 2011, in the UK via Island and Lava Records. The album was pre-planned to be released on 28 March. But, due to great demand and requests from fans, it was released a month earlier.
The album was certified 4x Platinum in Britain, and Platinum in Australia and New Zealand. More than 1.2 million copies of the album were sold in the UK only.
The album charted at #2 in UK, #4 in Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand, #5 in Denmark, #6 in Canada, and #11 in the U.S.
Jessie appeared in the music film Jessie J: Alive at the O2 in 2013.
As a voiceover artist, she made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Brooke, a ground sloth who is a resident of Geotopia and the love interest of Sid, in the 2016 American computer-animated science-fiction comedy film, Ice Age: Collision Course.
Jessie is not a gym junkie. She works out and runs a lot. She likes to run in Richmond Park, Bushy Park, along the Thames. But, after injuring her ankle in 2011, Jessie started focusing more on cross-training. She puts a lot of effort on stage, running around a lot by covering the full stage. She also walks up the escalator.
Besides good height, she wears high heels and that is again an exercise and a part of her daily life.
Jessie eats a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. She drinks lots of water to keep her body glowing and feel refreshed from inside. She avoids having alcohol, caffeine, and processed foods.
Before the workout, she drinks a protein shake with beetroot, kale, or banana – whatever she finds.
Jessie J Favorite Things
- Beauty Product – Dior Face Hydrate
- Deodorant – Nivea Pearl Roll-On, Impulse Tease
Source – ElleUK.com
Jessie J Facts
- She has two older sisters. Both of them were head girls in school.
- In 1999, she was diagnosed with arrhythmia (or irregular heartbeat).
- She was previously a member of the girl group Soul Deep, which she joined at the age of 17.
- After completing her education, she graduated from the class of 2006 along with Adele and Leona Lewis.
- Jessie is the youngest in her family.
- She really likes Britney Spears’ Fantasy perfume. Jessie wears it before every show to bring good luck.
- She has a nut allergy.
- She has appeared in The Xtra Factor.
- In 2020, on Christmas Eve (December 24), she had to spend some time in the ear hospital due to Meniere’s disease (inner ear condition). In June 2021, it was revealed that she was also suffering from major acid reflux which was causing nodules in her throat.
- She is a vegan.
- In June 2021, Jessie J released a new song I Want Love which is from her 5th studio album.
- In August 2021, Jessie revealed that she was having problems in singing as she was suffering from health issues.