|Yiren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yiren is a Chinese singer, rapper, TV personality, and dancer, best known as a member of the K-pop all-girls group, Everglow, stylized as ΣVΣRGLOW. She took part in the reality-TV series Produce 48 as a contestant in 2018 and ended up in 28th place. Despite being voted #1 Visual Center, she was eliminated right before Sihyeon, and the two later became bandmembers of Everglow alongside Mia, E:U, Onda, and Aisha. The group made their debut on March 18, 2019, with a single album titled Arrival of Everglow, followed by Hush only 5 months later, on August 19, 2019.
Wáng Yírén (王怡人)
Zhejiang, Hangzhou, China
Seoul, South Korea
Singer, Dancer, Rapper, TV Personality
Yiren is represented by Yuehua Entertainment (Talent Agent) in Beijing, China.
K-Pop, Dance-Pop, EDM, Hip-Hop
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Chinese descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Black’ in the past.
- Slender physique
- Protruding ears
Yiren has endorsed brands such as Cottiny Jewelry (2019).
Yiren Favorite Things
- Role Models – Jun Jihyun, Yoona
- Hobbies – Cooking, Shopping
- Food – Pasta, French Fries, Pancakes
- In Everglow, she specializes in Chinese dance and voice imitation.
- She is the only member of the group who isn’t South Korean.
- Her group’s representative color is white.
- Members of her group’s fanbase call themselves “For Ever”.
- Before she joined Produce 48, she was a trainee for a year and 4 months. In total, she was a trainee for 2 years and 2 months before the creation of Everglow.
- Yiren was the 4th member of Everglow to be publicly revealed.
- Yiren hates fish.
- Her best friend inside her group is Aisha and the two are roommates.
- According to some of her friends, Yiren studied dancing for more than 10 years.
- When she came to South Korea from China on a summer vacation, she only intended to stay for 2 months. However, after she saw and heard Yoona from Girls’ Generation, she became a huge fan and started “itching” to dance and sing herself.
- Whenever she feels alone, she sees her friends through video calls or in person. She also has a habit of looking up Yoona, Jennie, and Irene on the internet. Her reason is: “when you look at beautiful people, you will feel happy and warm!”
- She is left-handed.
- When asked to describe her, Mia called her presence lovely and praised her caring and meticulous personality.
- An American singer-songwriter, Tiffany Young, helped her and her bandmates write their debut album’s lead single, Bon Bon Chocolat.
- Yiren made her stage debut with her bandmates on March 21, 2019, on Mnet channel’s M Countdown music program.
- She is very close to one of the members of IZ*ONE group, Choi Ye Na, although she enjoys a friendship with all of them.
- Yiren and her bandmates promoted their 1st album on the same day it was released, March 18, 2019. The performance was held at the Blue Square YES24 Live Hall.
- She and Everglow won her 1st music program broadcast award on September 24, 2019, on The Show.
- Her group’s debut album, Arrival of Everglow, peaked at #6 on the Korean Gaon Album Chart, while their 2nd, Hush, peaked at #5 on the same chart.
- Yiren and her bandmates appeared on the TV drama show, When the Devil Calls Your Name, on the tvN network in 2019.
Featured Image by Yiren / Instagram