|Tina Malone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1963|
Tina Malone is an English actress, writer, director, and producer from Liverpool, England. She is known for her appearance in the reality TV show Celebrity Big Brother season 6 in 2009, and as Mimi Maguire in Shameless, and Mo McGee in Brookside. In 2014, she released a book titled Back in Control: My Story. She runs her drama school, To Be Frank Productions in Manchester. She went under the knife and lost almost 175 pounds through gastric band operation procedure. In 2019, she was charged with contempt of court after she shared a picture online.
Christine Marie Malone
Toxteth, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Tina Malone completed her formal education from Liverpool Institute High School for Girls and Childwall College in Liverpool, England.
Actress, Writer, Director, Producer
- Father – Frank Malone
- Mother – Olwyn Malone
- Others – Dorothy (Granddaughter)
Tina Malone is managed by –
- ASM Talent, Talent Management Agency, London, United Kingdom
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, United Kingdom
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tina Malone has dated –
- Jimmy – Tina has been in a relationship with Jimmy in the past. They have a daughter named Dannielle Leticia Malone (b. October 6, 1981) together.
- Paul Chase – Tina then began a relationship with personal trainer Paul Chase, who is 19 years younger than her. The couple met at a fitness boot camp. Tina and Paul tied the knot on August 29, 2010. In April 2013, through IVF, Tina aged 50 then, conceived twins. However, at 7 weeks pregnant, she had a miscarriage and lost one of the babies. But, by December 15, 2013, her 2nd daughter Flame Chase was born by emergency Caesarean section.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Dark Brown’.
- Visible lines under the eyes
- Long chin
Best Known For
Her numerous roles in TV series including the Channel 4 series Shameless (2005-2013) as Mimi Maguire, Brookside (1995-1997) as Mo McGee and for her appearance in the reality TV show Celebrity Big Brother season 6 in 2009
In 1991, she made her theatrical film debut in the action drama film Blonde Fist as Mrs. Crane.
First TV Show
In 1992, she made her first TV show appearance on the crime drama series Between the Lines as a Waitress.
Tina Malone works out regularly under the guidance of her husband who also acts as her personal trainer, Paul Chase. Earlier on in her life, she underwent two gastric band operations to reduce weight. Before her operation, she was put on a liquid diet for 2 weeks. After the surgery, she lost 4st 7lb. She now maintains her diet by following a 7 small meals program per day.
Tina Malone Facts
- Her oldest daughter Danielle is also an actress.
- She runs an acting school in Manchester called To Be Frank Productions and produces plays in local theatres in Liverpool.
- Her drama school was named after her late father, Frank Malone.
- She once ran an agency with Dean Sullivan called DSTM.
- In May 2012, Tina was declared bankrupt at the Manchester Civil Justice Centre. However, the debt amount was not revealed.
- Malone has publicly said that she was bipolar and often suffered from OCD.
- In February 2014, she released a book titled Back in Control: My Story.
- In March 2019, she was sentenced to an eight-month prison sentence after she was found guilty for sharing a social media post which threatened to reveal the identity of a killer, after a worldwide ban by court order. Her prison sentence has been suspended for 2 years.
- Her drug of choice is alcohol.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Tina Malone / Instagram