|Sea Shimooka Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
Sea Shimooka is an American actress and model who gained popularity after appearing as Emiko Queen/Green Arrow in the superhero action crime mystery drama television series, Arrow. She started modeling when she was around 13 years old and growing up, she was a complete sports enthusiast. Sea Shimooka’s acting credits also include having worked on a number of films and shows such as Wonderland, Happy New Years, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, What I Wish You Said, Bull, Strangers at Night, and I-ris. Moreover, she has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 80k followers on Instagram and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
San Francisco, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
During her high school years, Sea Shimooka played both varsity and club volleyball across the United States. Later, she got enrolled at the New York University Tisch School of the Arts, which is the performing, cinematic, and media arts school of New York University, and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Drama.
Sea Shimooka has also taken training at Maggie Flanigan Conservatory, a drama school located in New York City, New York, United States, under Charlie Sandlan.
Sea Shimooka is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Sea Shimooka is of Japanese and Hawaiian descent on her father’s side and has French and English roots on her mother’s side.
- Toned body
- Pouty lips
- Deep-set eyes
- Pierced ears
Sea Shimooka has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of LucasPlus Jewelry.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Emiko Queen/Green Arrow, who is the paternal half-sister of the lead character Oliver and a vigilante who takes over the Green Arrow mantle after Oliver’s imprisonment, in the superhero action crime mystery drama television series, Arrow, in which she starred alongside the likes of Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy Rodgers, Colin Donnell, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Susanna Thompson, Paul Blackthorne, Emily Bett Rickards, Colton Haynes, Manu Bennett, Echo Kellum, Rick Gonzalez, Juliana Harkavy, Kirk Acevedo, and Katherine McNamara
- Having amassed an impressive fan base on social media with more than 80k followers on Instagram and more than 10k followers on Twitter
First TV Show
Sea Shimooka made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Katherine in an episode, titled James, of the comedy series, Happy New Years, in January 2016. On the show, she was cast alongside the likes of Lucy Antoinette Batten, Christina Lauren Choe, Greg Contaldi, Alain Gr-Polanco, Conor Hovis, Briana Lopez, Vincent McCauley, and Emily Nash.
Sea Shimooka stays fit by leading an active life and she has also been trained in boxing at InFighting Training Centers Vancouver. She also keeps her fans updated about her fitness by posting several of her pictures and videos on Instagram.
Sea Shimooka Facts
- She was raised in the San Francisco Bay Area in California, United States.
- Sea Shimooka was only 13 years old when she started modeling.
- She was very much into sports during her high school years.
- Over the years, Sea Shimooka has been cast in a variety of roles in several projects such as Female 1 in Wonderland, Ursula in Paradise by the Dashboard Light, Golfer #1 in Bull, May in What I Wish You Said, Joanna in Strangers at Night, Astrid in I-ris, and many others.
- Follow Sea Shimooka on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sea Shimooka / Instagram