|Srishti Jain Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Srishti Jain is an aspiring Indian actress who is best known for her appearance in various films and shows including Suhani Si Ek Ladki, Main Mayke Chali Jaungi, and War Chhod Na Yaar. Besides that, she also has a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Srishti studied at Delhi Public School, Diamond Point, Secunderabad, Telangana. Later, she began studying at Gokuldham High School & Jr. College in Mumbai.
According to sources, she attained a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
- Siblings – Risha (Younger Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Srishti Jain has dated –
- Anuj Pandit Sharma
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Droopy cheekbones
- Thick eyebrows
Srishti Jain Favorite Things
- Food – Pani Pourri
- Season – Winter
- Color – Black, Pink
- All-Time Favorite Film – The Proposal
Source – YouTube
Srishti Jain Facts
- She was brought up between Pune, Bangalore, and Hyderabad.
- In the past, she received a certificate of merit for her incredible performance that was organized by the Bhadrachalam Fine Arts, Academy. Also, she was part of a “Shamak’s Summer Funk” camp.
- She absolutely loves to go shopping and working out.
- Srishti describes herself as somebody who enjoys peace and her me time.
- She is closest to her mother and considers her to be her best friend as well.
- As a child, she wanted to be like Kareena Kapoor Khan after seeing her dancing on television.
- She wanted to be a stylist in the past.
- Initially, Srishti’s parents did not want her to join the TV industry.
- She is very popular on the short 6-second app TikTok and had a huge fan following of more than 150k and more than 900k likes until April 2020.
- In 2020, she was cast on the web series of State Of Siege 26/11.
- In January 2021, she suffered an injury on the set of her TV show, Hamari Wali Good News while shooting a scene where she had to ride a bike. It was revealed that she had rammed the bike into a wall and had got black and blue bruises on her arms and legs. In August 2021, it was revealed that she had suffered a head injury on the set of the show after she was hit on her head with a metal road when a technician was removing lights. She was later discharged from the hospital after a CT scan did not show any internal injury.
Featured Image By Srishti Jain / Instagram