|Molly Ephraim Quick Info
|5 ft 1 in
|Date of Birth
|May 22, 1986
Molly Ephraim is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Mandy Baxter in Last Man Standing, Irene Kelly in The Front Runner, Hazel Prystock in Perry Mason, Maybelle Fox in A League of Their Own, and Alexa Vonn in Halt and Catch Fire. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Law & Order, Royal Pains, Brockmire, Modern Family, The Act, Angelyne, Pretty Smart, Paranormal Activity 2, College Road Trip, and many more.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Molly started her acting education at the Bucks County Playhouse.
For her higher studies, she enrolled in the Princeton University and eventually graduated with a B.A. in religious studies in 2008.
- Father – William Ephraim
- Mother – Nina Zebooker
- Others – Eli Zebooker (Maternal Grandfather)
Molly Ephraim is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Molly has dated –
- Evan (2021-Present) – Molly got married to Evan in September 2021. Evan works at a software company. On December 1, 2021, the couple welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Zia.
Race / Ethnicity
35-24-32 in or 89-61-81 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Best Known For
Starring as Ali Rey in the horror movie series Paranormal Activity.
Playing Mandy Baxter in the ABC comedy series Last Man Standing.
Her debut film was the family comedy film College Road Trip in 2008 as Wendy.
First TV Show
Her first TV appearance came in the NBC crime series Law & Order in 2008 for her role as Anne-Marie Liscomb.
Molly Ephraim Favorite Things
- Hobby – Bird Watching
- Brunch Food – Bloody Mary
Molly Ephraim Facts
- Molly used to work in a lingerie store after her graduation while struggling to get decent acting gigs to start her show biz career.
- While studying at the Princeton University, she performed as a part of the university’s theatre troupe, Triangle Club.
- During her stay at the university, she performed as well as choreographed in various shows organized for Princeton University Players and Theatre Intime.
- Molly started taking dancing classes at the age of 3 and asked her parents to get her an agent as a 10th birthday present.
- In 2002, at the age of 15, she made her Broadway debut by starring in revival of Into the Woods as Red Riding Hood.
- She comprised the role of Anne Frank in the play The Diary of Anne Frank performed at the Westport Country Playhouse in 2010.
- She started her professional acting career at the age of 13 in Philadelphia at the theatre productions at Prince Music Theater and Arden Theatre Company.
- For her theatre work in Philadelphia, she got the nomination for the best actress for the prestigious Barrymore Awards for Excellence in Theatre.
- She has a pet dog named Lunch.