|Ayesha Omar Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ayesha Omar is a Pakistani actress, model, singer, host, social media personality, YouTuber, painter, and humanitarian who has established herself as the country’s one of the most popular and highest-paid actresses and has worked in projects like Main Hoon Shahid Afridi, Saat Din Mohabbat In, Karachi se Lahore, Yalghaar, Dolly Ki Ayegi Baraat, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, and Mera Dard Bayzuba.
Wacko Jacko, Wax
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Ayesha Omar studied at Lahore Grammar School before attending the National College of Arts, from where she received her Bachelors’s and Masters’s qualifications.
Actress, Model, Singer, Host, Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Painter, Humanitarian
- Father – He died when she was just a year old.
- Sibling – She has a brother.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Pakistani descent.
- Petite stature
- Pierced ears
She has appeared in the commercials for brands including Kurkure, Harpic, Capri, Pantene, and Zong.
Ayesha Omar Facts
- Her mother brought up her children as a single mother.
- During her student life, she participated in a number of co-curricular activities and learned dance through theatre plays.
- Omer has described her childhood as ”tough” and ”independent”.
- She was just 8 years old when she served as a host for the PTV show titled Meray Bachpan Kay Din.
- She released her song, Khamoshi, in 2012 and its music video won the Lux Style Award for “Best Video Album”.
- Ayesha Omar co-starred as Maryam in the 2015 road-comedy adventure film, Karachi Se Lahore, for which she bagged the ARY Film Award for “Best Star Debut Female” in 2016.
- Along with her co-star Azfar Rehman, she met with an accident in December 2015 when another vehicle collided with their car. Later describing the experience, she stated, ”My entire life flashed in front of my eyes as I held onto my seat waiting to be hit by a truck.”
- She has cited painting and singing as her initial career choices.
- Ayesha was honored as the “Style Icon of the Year Female” at the International Pakistan Prestige Awards in 2017.
- She attended the New York Fashion Week in 2018 as Pakistan’s Spokesperson for beauty brand Maybelline.
- Ayesha Omar joined YouTube with her channel on May 14, 2019.
- In an interview with Ahsan Khan in 2020 on his show Bol Nights with Ahsan Khan, she revealed that she has been a victim of s*xual harassment and said, ”I have been through harassment in my career and life, so I understand how it feels. I don’t have the courage to talk about it yet, maybe someday I will. But I can totally relate with everyone who has been through it.”
Featured Image by fasioncentral.pk / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0