|Zaria Mosley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Zaria Mosley is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who has earned more than 100k followers on Instagram where she documents her daily life and often shares cute pictures with her daughter. She also has a YouTube channel with more than 10k subscribers, where she shares motherhood tips, beauty tutorials, life stories, vlogs, skincare routines, etc. Zaria also has more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Zaria S. Mosley
Durant, Mississippi, United States
San Diego, California, United States
Zaria is a high school graduate and passed school with honors. She then went to college to pursue a degree in nursing.
- Mother – Leah Mosley
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers and a sister.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
She self-manages her YouTube channel.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zaria has dated –
- Kirk (2016–2018) – Zaria began dating Kirk in 2016 and had even co-started a YouTube channel with him titled Zaaryyy & Kirrk in 2017. She has a daughter with him named Za’Riah A. Mosley (b. August 12, 2018). However, the couple got separated before the birth of their daughter due to personal differences.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Has a mole above her right eyebrow
- Plump lips
- Has a tattoo on her left wrist
- Curvaceous figure
- Has her daughter’s name tattooed near her right collarbone
Zaria Mosley Favorite Things
- Role Model/Inspirational Figure – Queen Naija
- Color – Purple
- Chocolate Brand – Twix
- Singer – Jacquees
- Rapper – Cardi B
- Songs – Girls Need Love (2018) by Summer Walker and Drake, Worth It (2019) by YK Osiris, 4 Walls (2007) by P-Dub & Pretty Willie, Please Me (2019) by Cardi B and Bruno Mars, It Ain’t My Fault (2018) by Yella Beezy, Chi Chi (2019) by Trey Songz and Chris Brown, 7 Rings (2019) by Ariana Grande, Caramel (2018) by Lloyd, Shot Clock (2018) by Ella Mai
- Hobbies/Interests – Listening to Music, Dancing, Traveling
Zaria Mosley Facts
- There have been many speculations that Zaria is social media star De’arra Taylor‘s sister but Zaria has stated in a YouTube video that even though she admires De’arra, the two are not related at all.
- Her channel was initially named Zaaryyy & Kirrk and was started in 2017, in collaboration with her then-boyfriend. After their breakup though, Zaria re-named the channel to Zaria Mosley and started handling the content on her own.
- Soon after giving birth to her daughter in August 2018, she got her first job outside of her social media work.
- In November 2018, she met with a serious car accident. She had returned home after her office supervisor had given her an unexpected afternoon break. On her way back to the office, a car slammed into hers at a busy traffic signal. Fortunately for her, she sustained only minor injuries and felt that the slow speed of her car helped her survive the incident.
- She revealed in a YouTube video that she was kicked out of the house by her grandmother when she was 17 years old. She had gone to live with her grandmother at the age of 12 and stayed with her for about 5 years but was disowned by her grandmother after she mistook her meeting with a friend for her meeting with a sperm donor. The incident left Zaria homeless for a few days until she moved back with her mother and siblings.
Featured Image by Zaria Mosley / Instagram