Cameron Riley Monaghan
Santa Monica, California, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cameron was educated at Addison Mizner Elementary School in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Father – None
- Mother – Diane Monaghan (Insurance Claims Specialist)
- Siblings – None
His mom is his father and mother. So, every year, he dedicates Father’s Day to his mom.
He is signed to Industry Entertainment Productions LLC.
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cameron has dated –
- Sadie Newman (2015) – Cameron was in a relationship with model Sadie Newman in 2015. They made their relationship public by attending the premiere of Southpaw as a couple. However, their relationship was short-lived as they broke up in the same year.
- Peyton List (2017-2019) – In 2017, Cameron started dating actress Peyton List. Their relationship was confirmed publicly by Peyton herself during an interview with Rogue magazine in October 2017. In January 2019, it was revealed publicly that the relationship between them had ended during the holiday season.
Race / Ethnicity
Cameron is of Polish and Irish descent on his mother’s side.
He has appeared in several commercials for
- Altman / Procko Productions
- Norman J. Stevens Advertising
- Southland Advertising
- Tapestry Productions
- Leo Burnett, USA Inc.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day, etc.
Best Known For
- Portraying Ian Gallagher in the Showtime’s comedy-drama series Shameless
- Also known for playing Jerome Valeska in Fox’s crime-drama series Gotham
Cameron debuted with the 2002 film The Wishing Stone for his role as Alex.
First TV Show
From 2004 to 2005, he appeared in 6 episodes of Fox’s sitcom Malcolm in the Middle for his role as Chad.
He has a lean body. He must be doing some sort of workout and taking care of his diet as well.
Cameron Monaghan Favorite Things
- City – Berlin
- Character (He Has Played) – Asher
- Band – The Kinks
Source – InterviewMagazine.com, TigerBeat.com, PasteMagazine.com
Cameron Monaghan Facts
- Cameron once played piglet in the stage version of “Winnie-the-Pooh.”
- Cameron was raised by a single mother and is the only child of his mom.
- After taking birth in California, he, along with his mom shifted to Boca Raton, Florida.
- Cameron started modeling while young. His mom actually sent his pictures to a modeling agency when he was only 3.
- At 5, he got to appear in a clothing catalog. Later, at the age of 7, Cameron appeared in his first-ever regional commercial.
- Cameron started polishing his acting skills by appearing in several of Little Palm Children’s Theatre’s productions.
- As a model, he started his career at 3 and at 7, as an actor.
- He enjoys filming fight scenes.
- As per his Just Jared interview given in March 2014, he searches Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan Gosling the most on YouTube to see inside their studios.
- While filming Vampire Academy (2014), he broke his hand as he slipped on the grass.