|Hefna380 Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hefna380 is an American rapper, model, and former basketball player. He is best known for his singles Real Rockstar (2019) and I Gotta Go (2000). He released his debut EP, We Can Finally Rage, on December 13, 2019.
Tahrell Lloyd Horne
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
New Jersey, United States
He attended a public school P.S. 161 The Crown in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States.
Rapper, Former Basketball Player, Model
- Siblings – He has 2 older siblings.
Hefna380 is represented by Wayv Wrld (Manager).
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He moved from Crown Heights, Brooklyn, New York to Manalapan, New Jersey at the age of 8.
- His childhood nickname was Hefna, after Hugh Hefner, because he was considered pretty and made girls smile. The “380” part was given to his cousin on one of the nights they worked on music. It stems from his cousin’s favorite semi-auto pistol, .380 ACP.
- The 1st time he was starstruck was the night he met a well-known basketball player, John Starks.
- His intention was never to be a rapper. Hefna380 excelled at playing high school basketball in the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU).
- An ankle fracture in March 2019 during his senior season stopped him from pursuing his basketball dreams. During his recovery period, he started making music and modeling.
- Hefna380 started his social media career on Snapchat. He used to post daily updates, perform freestyles, and talk to every single fan that sent him a message and gained a large fanbase that way.
- He has collaborated with Lil Azure and Faxbri.
- Singers that inspired him were Michael Jackson and Frank Ocean.
- He is a fan of bands Ramones and Journey, a fact that always surprises his fans.
- A show in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania when all of his closest friends showed up and ‘raged’ the entire night is the inspiration for the name of his debut EP album, We Can Finally Rage (2019).
- He considers Playboi Carti as one of his main inspirations for making music he wants people to connect to.
- His father was always supportive of him.
- One of his major fashion style inspirations is Lil Uzi Vert.
- Some members of his fanbase thought that he physically resembled XXXTentacion.
- One of his main goals for the future is to move to Los Angeles, California.
- Hefna380 worked with Nilladriz, a video director who has directed music videos for Reggie Mills, Fetty Wap, and Skinnyfromthe9.
- He is a member of the music group Wavy World Collective alongside Skrrt Cobain, Flexxa Finessa, and SkrKy.
- As of April 2020, Hefna380 would like to work with a music producer Pierre Bourne.
- He creates his songs through multiple drafts. The 1st draft is a freestyle and consists almost solely of whistling or mumbling. He plays it back and slowly starts filling in lyrics.
- According to him, the fact that he can sing on a rap beat and isn’t not trying to copy trends is what sets him apart from fellow rappers.
- Hefna380 dislikes Twitter because it doesn’t have a ‘Story’ feature.
- A TV show he wishes was still on the air is iCarly (2007-2012).
- He is not a big fan of the cold weather and snow.
- Hefna380 always eats his cereal warm or hot.
- He doesn’t understand people who put pineapple on pizza.
- Hefna380 got addicted to food from Chic-fil-A in late January 2020 and compared it to nicotine addiction.
- He is scared of spiders.
Featured Image by Hefna380 / Instagram