|Mackenzie Foy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 2000|
Mackenzie Foy is an American actress, voiceover artist, and model who is known for having been cast as Renesmee Cullen in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 as well as for playing Young Murph in Interstellar. Her performance in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 got her nominated for the 2013 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actress” while she won the 2015 Saturn Award for “Best Performance by a Younger Actor” for her performance in Interstellar. She has also been a part of shows and movies like Ernest & Celestine, The Little Prince, R. L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour: The Series, Jesse Stone: Lost in Paradise, Hawaii Five-0, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, and Black Beauty.
Mackenzie Christine Foy
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mackenzie Foy has completed her education via homeschooling along with her big brother.
Model, Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – He has worked as a truck driver.
- Mother – She has been a homemaker.
- Siblings – Mackenzie Foy has an older brother.
Mackenzie Foy has been signed with –
- Coast to Coast Talent Group, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Lighthouse Management and Media, Inc., Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
46 kg or 101½ lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mackenzie Foy is of British Isles descent.
Her Breast-Waist-Hip measurement maybe 28-24-30 in or 71-61-76 cm.
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Mackenzie Foy started modeling in 2003 when she was just 3 years old. By the age of 4, she started appearing in print ads for brands like Garnet Hill, Polo Ralph Lauren, Guess, and others.
As a child model, Mackenzie Foy was seen in the following brands’ commercials –
- Children Hospital Commercial (2007)
- Barbie – Disney Commercial (2010)
- Pantene (2008, 2011)
- Blackberry (2011)
- AT&T (2011)
- TGI Fridays
- Tea Time with Belle Doll
- Burger King
Best Known For
Mackenzie Foy is best known for her role as Renesmee Cullen in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 and Part 2 (2011, 2012).
She is also known for her role as Murph in the 2014 space fiction Interstellar.
Mackenzie Foy debuted by appearing in the 2011 romantic fantasy film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 as Renesmee Cullen.
First TV Show
Mackenzie Foy first appeared as a little girl in Fox’s sitcom ‘Til Death in the episode ‘No Complaints.’
Her first credited role was as Kate Erskine in the episode ‘Blowback’ in the ABC’s series FlashForward in 2010.
Mackenzie Foy has not employed any personal trainer yet.
The child star is growing into a lovely young woman and hence maintains a good diet. She naturally possesses a slim and beautiful figure for her age.
Mackenzie Foy Favorite Things
- Scene – The ride on mechanical ‘Jacob Wolf’ in ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’
- Musical instrument – Ukulele
- Singers – Taylor Swift, The Wanted, One Direction
- Dessert – Frozen Yogurt
- Shoes – Sneakers
- Sports – Gymnastics
- Hobby – Reading books
- Place – Mountains
- Drink – Frozen hot chocolate
- Make-up – Nail-polish
- Pet – Cats
Source – Glamour.com, Instagram.com, IMDb.com
Mackenzie Foy Facts
- Mackenzie Foy is trained in ballet, jazz and tap. She is also a black belt holder in Korean martial art, TaeKwonDo.
- Mackenzie’s career began at the age of three when she started modeling. At the age of nine, she started appearing on the small screen as an actress.
- Apart from being a model and actress, Mackenzie also renders her voice for movies. She has provided the voice for Violet in the 2014 film ‘The Boxcar Children’ and for the role of The Little Girl in the 2015 film ‘The Little Prince.’
- She is good friends with Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner.
- She has a cat named Luna and a dog named FireFly.
- In 2020, she adopted a horse named Don.
- Alongside Kate Winslet, Claire Forlani, Iain Glen, and Fern Deacon, she co-starred as Jo Green in the 2020 drama film, Black Beauty.