|Rudan Custodio Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|January 4, 1994
Rudan Custodio is an American singer-songwriter and social media influencer best known for his music videos that he uploads to his self-titled YouTube channel. He is one of the founding members of the 5quad group formed in 2015. Rudan also has a secondary YouTube channel titled TheRunUpLife to which he posts videos of vlogs, challenges, and other comedy content. He has more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 100k subscribers on YouTube.
Rudolph Angelo Custodio
Rice Boy, Rudu, RudanC
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
San Antonio, Texas, United States
RudanC began attending college but decided to drop out in order to focus on his social media career.
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Rhoda (Younger Sister)
Rudan self-manages his career.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rudan has dated –
- Maddie Welborn (2015) – Social media sensation Maddie Welborn and Rudan started dating in the early months of 2015. They were nicknamed as “Raddie” by their fans. However, their relationship ended after just a few months as Maddie’s parents did not want the two to communicate with each other. Her father even threatened to take legal action against him if he did not stop talking to Maddie.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
- Streaming live on YouNow and Twitch
- Uploading videos of challenges, vlogs, and comedy content on his YouTube channel
As a Singer
Rudan has uploaded many music videos like You, Summer VacAye, and What I Do Next.
He has also released several singles like Drip (2017) and Lost (2018). The songs were released independently.
Rudan also released an EP in 2017 titled Between The Line which featured 6 tracks. The EP included songs such as Gangsta, Solo, Drip. It also included a bonus track titled Keep Your Head Up (feat. Maddie Capozza).
He also contributed his vocals as a member of 5quad to release the group’s first EP, TRENZ in December 2015.
He focuses on attaining a lean built through cardio exercises including dance.
Rudan Custodio Facts
- Growing up, Rudan took dance classes which included ballet.
- He started his YouTube channel in 2007.
- Rudan began his Twitter account in 2009.
- He was nominated during the 7th Shorty Award for “Best YouTube Comedian” and in the 8th Shorty Award for “YouNower of the Year”.
- His primary channel on YouTube was first named as “RudanC”, which he later renamed to just “Rudan”.
- In 2013, he started his secondary YouTube channel titled “TheRuduLife”, which he changed to “TheRunUpLife” later on.
- In 2015, he along with social media stars Nick Bean, Zach Clayton, Edwin Burgos, and Timmy Connors formed a group called the 5quad. The creation of the group was inspired by the well-known YouTube group “Our 2nd Life.” However, the 5quad group parted ways and went back to working individually.
- After his break up with YouTuber Maddie Welborn, Rudan had deleted his Instagram account along with all other videos and pictures from his social media accounts.
Featured Image by Rudan Custodio / Twitter