|Haley Pullos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Haley Pullos is an American actress who is best known for her role as Molly Lansing-Davis on ABC’s mega-popular American daytime soap opera General Hospital. Haley had first joined the series in 2009 following her cameo role as Davina Crestejo on Fox network’s science fiction series Dollhouse. Amidst landing various roles and cameo appearances on television shows and movies, she wasn’t hitting the peak of her career until she was offered to portray the character of Molly, the daughter of Ric Lansing (Ric Hearst) and Alexis Davis (Nancy Lee Grahn) in the series.
Haley Alexis Pullos
Palo Alto, California, United States
- Father – Alex Pullos
- Mother – Judy Pullos (Realtor)
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
Haley is represented by Innovative Artists, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Haley Pullos has dated –
- Jimmy Deshler – Haley began dating her General Hospital co-star Jimmy Deshler, who also played as her on-screen boyfriend in the drama series from 2013 to 2014. Though they became an item in a short while and their on-screen tandem was well-favored, it wasn’t clear if the duo continued dating after Deshler exited the drama series or not.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Greek, Scandinavian, and English ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Long Lashes
- Plump Lips
- Slender body
She has appeared in many television commercials for brands such as Walmart, Smart & Final, L’oreal, Robitussin, Burger King, Nature’s Source, Progressive Direct, Merck Singulair, Rescue Pets, Geico (2012), Yoplait Original Orange Creme (2013), Allstate (2015), Staples (2011), I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! (2015), and many others.
Best Known For
Her role as Molly Lansing-Davis on ABC’s second longest-running soap opera series General Hospital
In 2002, Haley made her feature film debut as a child in the movie Carney Tales.
First TV Show
In April 2007, she made her TV show debut on Fox network’s series ‘Till Death. However, she was uncredited for her role.
She made her credited TV show debut as Mara in the Fever episode of the drama series, Moonlight in October 2007.
Haley Pullos Favorite Things
Source – Instagram, Instagram, AvanteMag.com
Haley Pullos Facts
- She has won numerous Young Artist Awards for her role as Molly Lansing-Davis in the soap opera series General Hospital.
- She loves sunsets and beaches.
- Haley lives in the same town in California where Desperate Housewives actress Teri Hatcher came from.
- She had first made her acting debut as a child by playing the role as a Patron in the movie Carney Tales in 2002. She went on hiatus for 5 years before she was offered her next projects ‘Till Death and Moonlight in 2007.
- In 2008, Haley appeared in 2 episodes of Ghost Whisperer as Young Melinda, made a cameo role as Angelina in the series The Cleaner, and another cameo in The Middleman before she was finally offered the role of Molly in the General Hospital.
- Looking at her Instagram photos, she seems adventurous and likes to travel a lot with her friends and family.
- Visit her official website @ haleyalexis.com.
- Connect with Haley Pullos on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Haley Pullos / Instagram