|Isaac Powell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Isaac Powell is an American actor and singer who is known for his portrayal of Daniel in the Broadway revival of the musical Once on This Island as well as Tony in the 2020 Broadway revival of West Side Story. Other than that, Isaac has also appeared in a number of hit shows and films such as Dear Evan Hansen, American Horror Story, and Modern Love.
Isaac Cole Powell
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Isaac attended the Philip J. Weaver Academy before transferring to a boarding program at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA) during his senior year of high school, from where he graduated with a degree in acting in May 2017.
- Father – Will Powell
- Mother – Terry Powell
- Siblings – He has 2 older siblings
Isaac is represented by Impression Entertainment and attorney James Adams.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isaac has dated –
- Wesley Taylor (2016-2021) – Isaac met Broadway actor Wesley Taylor in 2016, while Taylor was visiting the University of North Carolina School of the Arts and Wesley was a junior in the school’s theatre program at the time. Later, in 2017, the 2 of them began dating one another. In May 2019, they had announced their engagement. However, they parted ways in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
Isaac has African-American ancestry on his father’s side and European ancestry on his mother’s ancestry.
He came out as gay at the age of 16.
- Athletic physical appearance
- He sports a messy hairstyle.
- Chiseled jawline
Isaac Powell Favorite Things
- Hit Tracks – “Fly Away,” by Lenny Kravitz, “The Way,” by Fastball, “One Headlight,” by The Wallflowers, “Como La Flor,” by Selena, “Wannabe,” by Spice Girls, “Cowboy Take Me Away,” by The Chicks, “Don’t Speak,” by No Doubt, “La Vie Boheme,” by the cast of Rent, “The Nanny Named Fran” (The Nanny theme song), by Ann Hampton Callaway, “I Will Always Love You,” by Whitney Houston
Source – Cosmopolitan
Isaac Powell Facts
- He was brought up in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- His father Will is a three-time world CrossFit champion.
- Isaac originated the titular role in Nikola Tesla Drops the Beat that was performed at the Adirondack Theatre Festival in Glens Falls, New York.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Jack in Murphy Brown in 2018. Later, in 2021, Isaac was cast in his first theatrical film Dear Evan Hansen as Rhys.
- One of the earliest posts that Isaac uploaded to his Instagram account was on August 6, 2016.
Featured Image By Isaac Powell / Instagram