Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers
Sacramento, California, U.S.
Brie was homeschooled. She learned acting from American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, California.
Actress, singer, songwriter, musician, poet
- Father – Was chiropractor
- Mother – Was chiropractor
- Siblings – Milaine “Mimsy” Larson (Younger Sister)
Her parents worked together as chiropractors.
Acoustic, Pop, pop rock, teen pop
Casablanca, Universal Music, Big Brass Stacks
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brie Larson dated –
- Cody Linley (2006-2007) – Brie dated actor Cody Linley from 2006 to 2007.
- John Patrick Amedori (2008-Present) – Since November 2008, Brie is dating another American actor John Patrick.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Working in Hoot (2006), Short Term 12 (2013), and The Spectacular Now (2013)
She released her debut album Finally Out of P.E. on October 18, 2005 via Casablanca Records. It features 13 tracks consisting of more than 45 minutes. It was able to sell 3500 copies in the U.S.
In 1999, she appeared in the film Special Delivery where she played the role of “Little Angel”.
First TV Show
In 1998, Larson appeared in CBS’s short-lived TV series To Have & to Hold for her role as Lily Quinn. She appeared only in two episodes.
Brie Larson Favorite Things
- Food – Lasagna or burritos
- TV Shows – The OC (2003-2007), Carnivàle (2003-2005), Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (1990-2010)
Source – KidzWorld
Brie Larson Facts
- She sang the song “Coming Around” in her 2006 movie Hoot.
- Before reading the screenplay, Brie read the book Hoot.
- Her parents divorced, when she was young.
- She relocated to Los Angeles with her mother and younger sister.
- Larson is good friends with Cody Linley, Sara Paxton and Logan Lerman.
- Visit her VEVO YouTube Account.