|Jennifer Lawrence Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1990|
Jennifer Lawrence is an American actress who has given a variety of praiseworthy performances in projects like Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle, Winter’s Bone, Joy, The Hunger Games film series, and Dark Phoenix. Moreover, she was also included in Time‘s “100 Most Influential People in the World” list issued in 2013.
Jennifer Shrader Lawrence
Jen, JLaw, Nitro
Indian Hills, Jefferson County, Louisville, Kentucky, United States
She divides her time between her residences in –
- Lower Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
- Beverly Hills, California, United States
Lawrence attended Kammerer Middle School and graduated from high school 2 years before with 3.9 average, so as to pursue a career in acting.
- Father – Gary Lawrence (He once owned a concrete construction firm named Lawrence & Associates.)
- Mother – Karen Lawrence (She runs a children’s camp)
- Siblings – Ben (Older Brother), Blaine (Older Brother)
- Others – David Vernon Lawrence (Paternal Grandfather), Doris Shrader (Paternal Grandmother), Charles J. Koch (Maternal Grandfather), Carolyn M. Mongtomery (Maternal Grandmother), Jeremy Renner (Distant Cousin) (Actor, Musician, Songwriter)
She is represented by –
- The UPS Store, Post Office Box, Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Jennifer Lawrence Foundation, Foundation, Louisville, Kentucky, United States
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Lawrence has dated –
- Harvey Weinstein (2010) – In 2010, she went out with Harvey Weinstein, former film producer and convicted s*x offender.
- Graham Patrick Martin (2008-2009) – American actor dated Jen from 2008 to 2009. He was her “The Bill Engvall Show” co-star.
- Nicholas Hoult (2010-2014) – Nicholas first met Jennifer on the set of “X-Men: First Class”. They started dating from that time in 2010. After that, they were seen at a SAG Awards after-party in late January 2011. In January 2013, she called it quits with him. But, they reconciled back in July 2013. They finally separated in July 2014.
- Chris Martin (2014-2015) – From June 2014 to June 2015, Lawrence dated about 13 years her senior, British singer Chris Martin.
- Darren Aronofsky (2016-2017) – In October 2016, she started dating film director Darren Aronofsky. They were spotted kissing in New York street as confirmed by Daily Mail. He is about 21 years her senior. They allegedly split in December 2016 after she made the wet sponges comment to Vanity Fair. They reconciled later and split for the final time in November 2017.
- Rob Kardashian (2018) – It was rumored that she went out with television personality and businessman Rob Kardashian in the year 2018.
- Cooke Maroney (2018-Present) – In the summer of 2018, Jennifer started dating New York-based art gallerist, Cooke Maroney. They were first linked in June 2018. Later in November 2018, the couple was seen kissing during New York Rangers game in New York City and in February 2019, the couple got engaged. They married in October 2019 in Rhode Island. In September 2021, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, German, Irish, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Welsh, French, and Swiss-German descent.
- Her blonde hair color
- Husky voice
- Athletic build
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 10 (UK) or 38 (EU)
10.5 (US) or 8 (UK) or 41 (EU)
Miss Dior Handbag advertisement (ad appeared in 2013)
Best Known For
Her role as Ree Dolly in Winter’s Bone (2010), Raven/Mystique in X-Men: First Class (2011), and Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games (2012) movies.
She has not sung any song but has appeared in a music video for the song “The Mess I Made”, from the 2009 album “Losing Sleep” by Parachute.
2006 film Company Town for her role as Caitlin
First TV Show
American comedy-drama detective mystery television series Monk for her role as Mascot in “Mr. Monk and the Big Game” episode. She appeared in 2006 in this episode.
Jennifer Lawrence’s personal trainer, Joe Horrigan gave details about her training program, who helped Lawrence in the 2012 movie “The Hunger Games” directed by Gary Ross. This is what Joe said –
“Gary was clear in how he saw Katniss. [Ross] said that she’s a young woman and he felt that a very muscular appearance was not in order. He felt that Jennifer looked fine but we needed to get her lighter. So we did [work] at the track and stationary biking in the evenings. On the stationary bike, it was a blend between anaerobic rides with sprint interval and other time anaerobic endurance, where the sprint be a little longer. Other days, it would be a steady state of traditional cardio rides.”
She took high protein diets also for her role.
See her complete workout routine as well as the diet plan for The Hunger Games.
Jennifer Lawrence Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Whole Foods
- Favorite TV Programs – Gossip Girl (2001), Bones (2005), The Simpsons (1989), Family Guy (1999)
- Favorite Movies – Breakfast At Tiffany’s (1961), Shawshank Redemption (1994), The Sound Of Music (1965), We Need To Talk About Kevin (2011)
- Favorite Bands – Jake Bugg
- Bands – Beatles, The Spice Girls, The Black Keys, Queen
- Favorite Songs – Another One Bites The Dust (Queen)
- Favorite Books – The Other Boleyn Girl (Philippa Gregory) (2001), Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters & Seymour (J. D. Salinger) (1963), We Need to Talk About Kevin (Lionel Shriver) (2003), Anna Karenina (Leo Tolstoy) (1877), The Rum Diary (Hunter S. Thompson) (1993)
- Favorite Place – New York
- Favorite Colors – Blue, Gold
- Favorite Actress Inspiration – Meryl Streep, Laura Linney, Cate Blanchett
- Favorite Accessory – Sparkle
- Favorite Hunger Games Movie – The Hunger Games (2012)
- Halloween Costume – Picnic Table
Jennifer Lawrence Facts
- Jennifer had decided, by the age of 14, that she want to pursue her career in acting.
- She also served as an assistant nurse at the children’s summer day camp that her mother ran.
- At school, Jennifer was a cheerleader too.
- When young, she used to play in the boys’ basketball team which her dad used to coach.
- She once fell off a horse (while doing horseback riding) and injured her coccyx.
- She had her first acting role at the age of 9 when she appeared in a church play in the role of a prostitute.
- From 2007 to 2009, she appeared as Lauren Pearson in The Bill Engvall Show.
- She has a pet cat, named Shadow.
- She has never taken any acting or drama classes.
- She can play the guitar.
- She is a fan of Jeff Bridges.
- In 2012, she was named as having the “Sexiest Eyes” by Victoria’s Secret What is Sexy List.
- She was voted as the “Most Talkative” by her class when she was in school.
- She was voted no. 6 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women list of 2012.
- The Hunger Games (2012) co-star “Josh Hutcherson” is her good friend.
- In 2013, she won Oscar Award for “Best Actress” for her work in the movie Silver Linings Playbook. These Academy Awards were held on February 24 at Dolby Theatre in Hollywood. She won this honorable award by beating Jessica Chastain, Naomi Watts, Quvenzhane Wallis, and Emmanuelle Riva.
- Her least favorite Hunger Games film is the third installment of the film series – The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 (2014).
- Jennifer had her first kiss with a guy named Curtis. Jennifer had lost her turtle and Curtis found it. So, she gave him a kiss in return outside of the baseball park.
- Lawrence was the world’s highest-paid actress as per Forbes in 2015 and 2016 with a yearly income of $52 million and $46 million, respectively.
- She has often advocated for Planned Parenthood.
- Jennifer reportedly got injured on the set of her film, Don’t Look Up after she was hit in the eye with a glass while shooting a scene.
- Jennifer is left-handed.
- She was once considered by Quentin Tarantino for the role of Squeaky Fromme in the movie Once Upon A Time…In Hollywood (2019) which was finally played by Dakota Fanning.