|Rob Kardashian Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rob Kardashian is an American television personality, businessman, fashion designer, and socialite who has appeared on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, a reality television series centered on his family, and its spin-offs.
Robert Arthur Kardashian
Rob, Mr. Business
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
In 2009, Rob graduated from the University of Southern California‘s Marshall School of Business.
TV Personality, Businessman, Fashion Designer, Socialite
- Father – Robert Kardashian (Attorney, Businessman) (Died on September 30, 2003)
- Mother – Kris Jenner (Businesswoman, author, TV personality)
- Siblings – Kourtney Kardashian (Older Sister), Kim Kardashian (Older Sister), Khloé Kardashian (Older Sister), Kendall Jenner (Younger Half-Sister), Kylie Jenner (Younger Half-Sister), Casey Jenner (Stepsister), Burt Jenner (Stepbrother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Brody Jenner (Stepbrother)
- Others – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather) (Former track and field athlete, businessman), Arthur Kardashian (Paternal Grandfather), Helen Jean Arakelian (Paternal Grandmother), Robert True Houghton (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Gorden/Jo Campbell (Maternal Grandmother)
Rob has been signed with –
- Nous Model Management
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
In 2020, Rob Kardashian’s net worth was estimated to be $10 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rob Kardashian has dated –
- Adrienne Bailon (2007-2009) – Adrienne dated Rob from October 2007 until 2009. They separated amicably in March 2009. Their split was announced a couple of months later in November 2009 during the TV show Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
- Kara Monaco (2008) – American model Kara, who has also served as Playboy’s Playmate of the Year 2006 dated Rob in 2008. They went on a blind date. Their relationship didn’t go far as he cheated on her with Adrienne Bailon.
- Lisa Ann (2009-2010) – American p*rn star, Lisa Ann dated Rob for a couple of months from November 2009 to 2010.
- Malika (2010) – American TV personality Malika Haqq, who is Khloe’s best friend dated Rob in 2010.
- Angela Simmons (2010)
- Jasmine Sanders (2010) – American model Jasmine Sanders dated Kardashian in 2010.
- Lexie Marie (2010) – It was RUMORed that he had an encounter with adult film actress Lexie Marie in 2010.
- Teairra Mari (2010) – In August 2010, it was RUMORed that he had a fling with singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress Teairra Mari.
- Demi Lovato (2010) – In September 2010, singer Demi Lovato and Rob were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other.
- Jenna Shea (2010) – He hooked up with glamor model Jenna Shea in October 2010.
- Dollicia Bryan (2011) – In 2011, Rob had a fling with glamor model Dollicia Bryan.
- Rosa Acosta (2011) – He had an encounter with Dominican model Rosa Acosta in the year 2011.
- Alessandra Torresani (2011) – In 2011, Rob and actress Alessandra Torresani hooked up together.
- Rita Ora (2011-2012) – Member of the Kardashian clan, Robert Kardashian dated Rita Ora for a complete year from December 2011 until December 2012. In March 2013, it was announced via Rita that she and Rob were never in a serious relationship.
- Rihanna (2012) – RUMOR
- Naza Jafarian (2013) – In early 2013, Rob dated model Naza Jafarian. They were first spotted together in February 2013 while working out.
- Daphne Joy (2013) – Rob was reportedly dating Filipino actress and model Daphne Joy in 2013.
- Amina Blue (2014-2015) – Model Amina Blue had a short-lived romance with the businessman.
- Karrueche Tran (2015) – He was RUMORed to have had a fling with American model and actress Karrueche Tran in September 2015.
- Blac Chyna (2016-2017) – Rob started dating glamour model Blac Chyna in January 2016. Rob’s younger sister, Kylie was really angry with this as Blac was the ex-fiancee of Kylie’s then-boyfriend Tyga. Blac and Rob announced their engagement on April 5, 2016, via Instagram. With Blac, Rob is the father of girl Dream Renée Kardashian (b. November 10, 2016). The duo split in February 2017 for a short while as they were later seen at a dinner in April. But, in May 2017, they separated for the final time.
- Mehgan James (2017) – In late May 2017, Rob was seen romancing with the reality star Mehgan James. But, they were already friends for three months before they started dating.
- Star Divine (2017-2018) – He went out with Star Divine from September 2017 to April 2018.
- Alexis Sky (2017-2019) – Glamor model Alexis Sky and Rob were an item between 2017 and 2019.
- Jennifer Lawrence (2018) – RUMOR
- Summer Bunni (2018-2019) – Rapper and model Summer Bunni dated Rob Kardashian for a few months between 2018 and 2019.
- Natti Natasha (2019) – Dominican singer and songwriter Natti Natasha and Rob were romantically involved from April to July 2019.
- Anastasia Karanikolaou (2019) – There were RUMORs that he hooked up with Anastasia Karanikolaou, model and one of Kylie Jenner‘s closest friends, in October 2019.
- Aileen Gisselle (2020) – In August 2020, he had a fling with model Aileen Gisselle.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Armenian descent on his father’s side and has English, Dutch, French, German, and Scottish ancestry on his mother’s side.
Has a tattoo on his left pectoral of ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon’s name
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 13 (US).
Viviscal hair growth supplements (2013).
He was announced as the brand ambassador for Rivalspot Sports Entertainment in 2011.
Best Known For
Being a member of the Kardashian clan, brother of socialite Kim Kardashian, and for appearing in television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians
In 2014, Rob appeared in the short action film Raiding MLK released on February 1, 2014. He has been especially credited for his short appearance.
First TV Show
In 2008, Rob appeared as himself in the TV series documentary E! True Hollywood Story.
He workouts regularly (two times a day). He also invites his friends in the training program after a warm-up.
He eats mostly healthy now – low carb and nutritious food. See his workout routine and diet plan.
Later in 2016, when he was dating Blac Chyna, he got full support from her in terms of his fitness plans. His workout and diet plans were made by Chyna’s trainer Chris. Rob was even not allowed to eat red meat but could eat veggies. The pair (Rob and Blac Chyna) were also hitting the gym together.
Rob Kardashian Favorite Things
- Sister – Kylie Jenner
- Ice Cream – Häagen-Dazs coffee
- Band – Arcade Fire
- Outdoor Activity – 10-mile run
- Candy – Sour Patch Watermelons
Source – ShowBizSpy.com, USMagazine.com
Rob Kardashian Facts
- His father Robert Kardashian died in September 2003 due to esophageal cancer.
- His both arms are filled with tattoos.
- He has Armenian ancestry on his father’s side while on his mother’s side, he has English, and a little bit of French, Scottish, German, Irish, and Dutch ancestry.
- Kylie, who is the youngest in the Kardashian-Jenner clan is Rob’s favorite sister.
- Rob also participated in a dating game show The Choice in 2012.
- In August 2012, Rob also announced that he will study law at the University of Southern California’s Gould School of Law. But, USC confirmed via Twitter that Rob did not even apply for the school.
- He really likes neon sneakers.
- He only works out to R&B music.
- 34 is his lucky number.
- He does shave every week.
- Rob re-organizes his almirah once a week.
- He still sleeps with his blanket named Kiki, which his Nana made for him.
- He does not save his contacts and also changes his phone number like 10 times in a year.
- Like most people have a habit of saying “I swear”. Rob does not say so. He instead says “Bible”.
- If he is given a chance to become anyone, he would choose to be Win Butler (from Arcade Fire).
- Rob had his own socks line called “Arthur George” which was launched in late 2012.
- In September 2017, Rob filed a lawsuit against Blac Chyna claiming that she committed domestic violence against him in December 2016. In February 2022, it was revealed that he had dropped the lawsuit.