Demetria Devonne Lovato
Demi, Mc D Love, DDLovato, Demi Rock
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Demi Lovato earned a home schooled education. In April 2009, she got a high school diploma through homeschooling.
Singer-Songwriter, Actress, Musician
- Father – Patrick Martin Lovato (Engineer and Musician) (Died on June 22, 2013)
- Mother – Dianna Lee Hart (Former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and country music recording artist)
- Siblings – Dallas (Older Sister), Madison De La Garza (Younger Maternal Half-Sister) (Actress), Amber (Older Paternal Half-Sister)
She is signed to Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.
Pop, pop rock
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Hollywood, Island, Safehouse, Republic Records
5 ft 3 in or 161 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Demi Lovato dated –
- Trace Cyrus (2009) – Trace Cyrus, American musician, and brother of Miley Cyrus, dated for a short period with Lovato. From June 2009 to July 2009, they were together. But, the relationship came to an end due to 4 years age difference and crazy schedules.
- Joe Jonas (2010) – Joe Jonas and Lovato dated around May 2010. They first met in 2007, while shooting for their film “Camp Rock” for the Disney Channel. Lovato announced their end through Twitter. Joe Jonas promised to be her friend and help her in any way.
- Wilmer Valderrama (May 2010-2016) – Hispanic-American actor and TV personality, Wilmer started dating Demi Lovato in May 2010. They first met in January 2010 on the set of “Voto Latino Presents: Be Counted Census”. They dated ON and OFF each other since 2010 until 2016. On June 3, 2016, the couple announced their separation on social media.
- Rob Kardashian (2010) – In September 2010, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with reality TV star, Rob Kardashian. The couple met through Justin Bieber.
- Ruby Rose (2013) – Australian model and DJ, Ruby Rose and Demi were romantically linked with each other for a short time in 2013. It was a RUMOR as neither of them accepted the relationship.
- Guilherme Vasconcelos (2016) – Demi had a fling with MMA fighter Guilherme Vasconcelos in summer of 2016 as confirmed by InTouch Weekly.
- Luke Rockhold (2016-2017) – Mixed Martial Artist and model Luke Rockhold and Demi started dating in August 2016. They made their relationship publicly official when Luke posted an Instagram picture of the pair together. They split in early January 2017.
- Guilherme Vasconcelos (2017-Present) – MMA fighter Guilherme “Bomba” Vasconcelos and Lovato are RUMORed to be dating since January 2017.
- Lauren Abedini (2017) – In September 2017, she was rumored to have had a fling with Los Angeles based DJ, Lauren Abedini.
- Neymar Jr. (2017) – In November 2017, Brazilian footballer, Neymar was seen on a dinner date with TV host Layla Anna-Lee and Demi which sparked dating rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian, Irish, Spanish, Native American, Portuguese and Jewish ancestry. (via YouTube)
Brown is her natural hair color.
However, she can be seen in many different other hair colors as she dyes them.
- Huge smile
- Chin cleft
- High raspy voice
- Tattoos on left wrist, right ribs
34-27-36 in or 86-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Secret Deodorant’s Mean Stinks (2012)
Best Known For
Her starring roles in the “Camp Rock” movie as Mitchie Torres, as Sonny Munroe in the Disney sitcom “Sonny with a Chance” from 2009 to 2011, and as the star of the 2009 movie “Princess Protection Program.”
Demi’s first studio album was Don’t Forget released on September 23, 2008. 513,000 copies were sold in the US.
Demi’s first Extended Play was released on March 3, 2007, named as Moves Me.
Demi’s first Live album was titled Live: Walmart Soundcheck released on November 10, 2009 under the label “Hollywood”.
2008 film Camp Rock in which she performed her role as Mitchie Torres. Camp Rock was Disney Channel Original Movie (DCOM).
First TV Show
“Barney & Friends” in which Demi did the role as Angela during 2002 to 2004. It was a Children TV series aimed at the age group of 1 to 8.
Joey Rubino is the trainer of Demi Lovato. Now, she is the judge of X Factor, so she needs to workout hard to achieve fitness like other 3 judges. In order to achieve that, she daily runs with her trainer and now a days she is really into Bikram Yoga. She says that it is one of her favorites and is really hard. But, hard things really makes her feel accomplished afterwards. See her workout routine.
Demi Lovato Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chocolate chip cookies
- Favorite TV Programs – 48 Hours
- Favorite Bands – Paramore, The Beatles, Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga
- Favorite Movies – Donnie Darko (2001), Step Brothers (2008)
- Favorite People – Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Kelly Clarkson (Demi’s role model)
- Favorite Songs – Born For This (Paramore), Hollywood (The Jonas Brothers), What makes you beautiful (One Direction)
- Favorite Books – Host (by Stephenie Meyer published in 2008), Twilight Saga (by Stephenie Meyer published in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008), A Piece Of Cake (Autobiography by Cupcake Brown)
- Favorite Place – Kenya
- Favorite Color – Black, Red
- Favorite Accessories – Bracelets, Glitter, Hats, Heels, Jackets, Jewellery, Vests
- Favorite Brands – Aldo (for shoes), Forever 21 (for clothes)
Source – US Magazine
Demi Lovato Facts
- Demi Lovato has had 3 pet dogs – Bella, Oliver, and Batman. She lost her pet dog Buddy just after 7 months as it was killed by a coyote in July 2015.
- Demi Lovato was the judge of the 2nd season of the American version of The X Factor in 2012.
- She won People’s Choice Award for Favorite Pop Artist in 2012.
- Her full name is Demetria Devonne Lovato. Demetria means “Goddess of Fertility” and is of Greek origin. Devonne is of English origin and means “Divine.”
- She says it is weird to see herself on TV. So, she chooses the computer over TV.
- She is of Hispanic, Italian and Spanish heritage.
- Demi Lovato decided to opt for homeschooling after being bullied in the public school. She said, “Everyone in the school signed a petition which said ‘We hate Demi Lovato'”.
- She is double jointed.
- Demi was the 2000-2001 Mini Miss Texas.
- Lovato is allergic to cats and pine trees.
- Demi’s very first celebrity crush was Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She used to play with Barbie dolls until the age of 10.
- Demi Lovato’s official website is demilovato.com.
- Connect with Demi on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, iTunes, and Tumblr.