|Laurie Holden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1969|
Laurie Holden is an American-Canadian actress and producer who has appeared in a number of well-known shows and films including her portrayal of Marita Covarrubias in The X-Files (1996–2002), Adele Stanton in The Majestic (2001), Cybil Bennett in Silent Hill (2006), Amanda Dumfries in The Mist (2007), Olivia Murray in The Shield (2008), Andrea in The Walking Dead (2010–2013; 2020), Renee in The Americans (2017–2018), and Crimson Countess in The Boys (2021).
Heather Laurie Holden
Los Angeles, California, United States
Laurie attended Bishop Strachan School, before enrolling at McGill University where she studied economics and political science. However, she decided to transfer to the University of California, Los Angeles from where she received a degree in theater and film in 1993.
Laurie then went on to pursue a master’s degree in human rights at Columbia University.
- Father – Glen Corbett (Actor)
- Mother – Adrienne Ellis (Actress)
- Siblings – Christopher William Holden (Younger Brother) (Actor, Assistant Director)
- Others – Michael Joseph Anderson (Step-Father) (Director), She also has a half-sister.
Laurie is represented by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners, and Jackoway Austen Tyerman.
Laurie Holden’s net worth was $3 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laurie has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Laurie has English, German, Dutch, Scottish, and Irish ancestry.
- Beautiful eyes
- Heart-shaped face
Laurie Holden Favorite Things
- Place To Be At – The beach
Source – Instagram
Laurie Holden Facts
- She was raised in Toronto.
- After her parents split, Laurie divided her time between Los Angeles and Toronto.
- Laurie was still a child when she was cast in her first role after being chosen to fill in for another child actress hired to play Rock Hudson’s daughter in the film The Martian Chronicles (1980), directed by her step-father Michael Anderson.
- Sometime during her teenage years, Laurie won the Look of the Year modeling contest in Toronto which led to her receiving the role of a babysitter in Anderson’s comedy Separate Vacations (1986).
- While studying at the University of California, Los Angeles, Holden was a member of the National Honor Society and received the prestigious Natalie Wood Acting Award.
- Laurie joined Operation Underground Railroad in 2014, as a volunteer to help be part of a team that aims to hunt down and arrest child s*x traffickers.
- One of the earliest posts that Laurie uploaded to her Instagram account was on March 24, 2018.
- She is the founder of the Somaly Mam Foundation that is aimed at campaigning against human trafficking.
- Laurie was named on “100 Most Creative People” in Hollywood “It List” in the past.
- In 2002, Holden was named as one of “Ten Actors To Watch” by Variety.
- Holden once stated in an interview that she did not want her tombstone to mention her profession but rather simply be a human being.
- She calls herself a tomboy and enjoys being around boys and shooting.
- Holden once said that she considers her work on The Walking Dead to be the best job she ever did.
- She does not like to run but instead enjoys swimming and surfing.
- Laurie voiced the character of Marita Covarrubias in the game The X-Files: Resist or Serve in 2004.
Featured Image By Laurie Holden / Instagram