|Scooter Braun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Scooter Braun is an American entrepreneur, talent manager, investor, philanthropist, and entertainment executive. He is best known for being the manager of famous Hollywood artists such as Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Martin Garrix, Psy, Carly Rae Jepsen, Zac Brown Band, Kanye West, Tori Kelly to name a few.
Scott Samuel Braun
New York City, New York, United States
Scooter went to Greenwich High School. He further went on to attend the Emory University in Atlanta but dropped out before graduating.
Entrepreneur, Talent Manager, Investor, Philanthropist, Entertainment Executive
- Father – Ervin Braun (Dentist)
- Mother – Susan Braun (Orthodontist)
- Siblings – Liza Braun (Sister), Cornelio Braun (Brother), Sam Braun (Brother), Adam Braun (Brother) (Entrepreneur, Author, Philanthropist)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scooter has dated –
- Yael Cohen (2013-2021) – Scooter started dating the founder and CEO of a health organization called F*ck Cancer, Yael Cohen in 2013. The couple tied the knot on July 6, 2014, in Whistler, British Columbia. They welcomed their first child, a son named Jagger Joseph Braun on February 6, 2015. Their second child, a son named Levi Magnus Braun, was born on November 29, 2016. The couple became proud parents to their third child and a first daughter named Hart Violet on December 1, 2018. Scooter filed for divorce from Yael in July 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short hairdo
- Often wears cap
Scooter grew up in a Jew family.
Best Known For
Being the talent manager of many famous Hollywood personalities such as Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Martin Garrix, Psy, Carly Rae Jepsen, Zac Brown Band, Kanye West, Tori Kelly, and many more
Scooter made his theatrical film debut in Justin Bieber: Never Say Never as himself in 2011.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut in Mike & Mike in 2011.
Scooter Braun Facts
- Scooter’s grandparents were said to have barely escaped the Holocaust and went on to live in Hungary until 1956.
- He was elected the class president in his school time.
- From the age of 13 to 18, he was inclined towards playing basketball and played as a part of the Amateur Athletic Union.
- While still in school, he participated in a video-documentary contest for National History Day and presented a 10-minute video about Jews in Hungary before, during, and after the Holocaust, titled The Hungarian Conflict. The film was placed third overall after winning in the regional and state competitions.
- His documentary was sent to director Steven Spielberg by one of his family members and Spielberg further submitted it to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Scooter believes that to be one of his life’s most inspirational moments.
- He went to college but dropped out without graduating as he was asked to be the marketing head of the label, So So Def, by record producer Jermaine Dupri.
- He is known for representing and managing the careers of famous Hollywood personalities such as Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Martin Garrix, Psy, Carly Rae Jepsen, Dan + Shay, Zac Brown Band, Kanye West, Tori Kelly, and many more.
- Scooter was the one to discover the pop sensation Justin Bieber on YouTube when he was just 12.
- For more than $300 million, Scooter bought Big Machine Label Group. Taylor Swift was not happy with this move as Scooter (via Big Machine Label Group) then owned the rights to her 6 albums released until that time.
- For over $300 million, Scooter sold Taylor Swift‘s first 6 albums’ master recordings to an investment fund, Shamrock Capital Content Fund.
- Scooter had signed Demi Lovato in 2019 on Ariana Grande’s request.
- In March 2021, his company Ithaca Holdings merged with the BTS company HYBE, for a deal valued at more than $1 billion.
- In July 2021, just a few days after filing for divorce from wife Yael Cohen, Scooter had deleted all of his social media.
Featured Image by (TechCrunch / Flickr / CC BY 2.0)