|Makenna James Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Makenna James is an American actress who rose to fame with her role as Becca Nolan in American Woman. In addition to that, she has also been a part of shows and movies such as Transparent, How to Get Away With Murder, I Didn’t Do It, Teen Wolf, Hawaii Five-0, The Goldbergs, Divide & Conquer, and The Mick.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Makenna James studied at Harvard University, starting in the fall of 2018.
Makenna James is represented by Abrams Artists Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming smile
- Lean physique
Makenna James Facts
- She was 12 years old when she started her acting pursuits.
- In September 2014, she made her first web show appearance by playing the recurring role of Young Sarah in an episode titled The Letting Go of the Emmy and Golden Globe-winning comedy-drama series, Transparent, starring Jeffrey Tambor, Gaby Hoffmann, Kathryn Hahn, and others.
- Makenna James made her TV show debut as Mia Thomas in an episode titled He Has a Wife of the ABC legal mystery thriller series, How to Get Away with Murder, in November 2014.
- Alongside Alicia Silverstone and Mena Suvari, she co-starred as Becca Nolan, Bonnie, and Steve’s rebellious and intellectual older daughter, in the comedy series, American Woman, in 2018.
- In 2019, she appeared as Bonnie Pearson in the action police procedural television series, Hawaii Five-0.
Featured Image by Makenna James / Instagram