Westchester, Illinois, United States
Kathryn went to Beaumont School in Cleveland Heights.
She then graduated with a bachelor’s degree in theater from the Northwestern University.
Hahn then got admission at the Yale School of Drama. However, she dropped out of Yale without completing studies.
- Father – Bill Hahn
- Mother – Karen Bunker Hahn
- Siblings – Unknown
Kathryn is represented by Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kathryn Hahn has dated
- Ethan Sandler (1993-Present) – Kathryn first met actor Ethan Sandler in 1993 while they were undergraduate students at the Northwestern University. He fell in love with her after seeing her performance in a college production of David Mamet’s and the fact that she was in her underwear in one scene certainly helped. Sandler proposed to her just after the 2000 Thanksgiving. They got married more than a year later in January 2002. The couple has two children, son Leonard (b. 2006) and daughter Mae (b. 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
Kathryn is of German, Irish, and English descent.
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Hahn has done the voice over work for Febreeze commercial.
Best Known For
- Being cast in one of the main roles in 2016 comedy, Bad Moms.
- Playing the supporting role in the successful comedies such as We’re the Millers (2013) and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003).
In 1999, she made her first film appearance in the comedy film Flushed in a small role.
First TV Show
From 2001 to 2007, Hahn appeared in the NBC crime/drama series Crossing Jordan as Lily Lebowski.
Kathryn Hahn likes to take long walks with her pet dog in her leisure time. She also ensures that she is sweating out daily and doing a challenging workout. For this she prefers, Pop Physique fitness studio in Los Angeles, where the hybrid workouts using ballet and Pilates are performed.
Her other destinations for sweating out is Yoga and Spinning classes in Los Angeles. This studio creates exercises centered on yoga and indoor cycling. These workout routines take care of strength training, cardio, stretching, and alignment.
Talking about diet, she likes to start her days with a banana followed by a healthy protein smoothie. Plus, she is big on green and fibrous salads with a fresh kale salad, a lemon glazed salmon, and lemon based dressing being her big preferences. She also makes sure that she is eating every few hours.
Kathryn Hahn Favorite Things
- Travel Outfit – Black sweatpants, gray sweatshirt, and Margiela boy Vans sneakers
- Travel Beauty Essential – Tube of Aquaphor
- Travel Destination – Central Coast of California
- Cities for Food– Los Angeles, Chicago
- Smartphone App – iTunes
- Blogs and websites – Look de Pernille, The Wall, Remodelista, Man Repeller, Gawker, 500 Days of Kristin and Defamer
- TV Shows – Getting On, Togetherness, Portlandia, Penny Dreadful, and Game of Thrones
Source – Refinery 29, The New Potato, AdWeek
Kathryn Hahn Facts
- During her early struggling days in New York, she used to work as a receptionist at a high-end hair salon. She also worked briefly as a waitress at Joe Allen eatery, which is an unofficial canteen for the Broadway.
- She got her first agent (who was New Jersey based) while working as a waitress.
- She is involved with My Friend’s Place, a nonprofit organization that provides education, health, and employment assistance to the homeless youths.
- She went in to audition for the role of Pam Beesly in the comedy documentary style series, The Office. But the role ultimately went to Jenna Fischer.
- She isn’t on social media.