|Kathryn Hahn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1973|
Kathryn Hahn is an American actor, voiceover artist, producer, and comedian. She has been cast in various shows in roles like Lily Lebowski in the NBC crime drama series Crossing Jordan, Jennifer Barkley in the political satire-mockumentary sitcom Parks and Recreation, Eve Fletcher in the comedy miniseries Mrs. Fletcher, Agatha Harkness/”Agnes” in the Disney+ miniseries WandaVision, Phyllis Markowitz in the dark comedy miniseries The Shrink Next Door, Raquel Fein in the comedy-drama series Transparent, and Dessa Constantine in the drama miniseries I Know This Much Is True. Moreover, Hahn is also known for her roles in movies like How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, We’re the Millers, The Holiday, How Do You Know, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, A Bad Moms Christmas, Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Captain Fantastic, Private Life, This Is Where I Leave You, The D Train, Tomorrowland, and The Last Mimzy.
Kathryn Marie Hahn
Westchester, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kathryn went to Beaumont School in Cleveland Heights.
She then graduated with a bachelor’s degree in theater from the Northwestern University.
Hahn then got admission to the Yale School of Drama. However, she dropped out of Yale without completing her studies.
Actor, Comedian, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Bill Hahn
- Mother – Karen Bunker Hahn
- Others – George Joseph Hahn (Paternal Grandfather), Frances Jane O’Connell (Paternal Grandmother), Norman F. Bunker (Maternal Grandfather), Mary C./K. Lunenschloss (Maternal Grandmother)
Kathryn has been represented by –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- Lighthouse Management and Media, Inc., Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $2 Million.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kathryn Hahn has dated –
- Ethan Sandler (1993-Present) – Kathryn first met actor Ethan Sandler in 1993 while they were undergraduate students at the Northwestern University. He fell in love with her after seeing her performance in a college production of David Mamet’s and the fact that she was in her underwear in one scene certainly helped. Sandler proposed to her just after the 2000 Thanksgiving. They got married more than a year later in January 2002. The couple has two children, son Leonard (b. 2006) and daughter Mae (b. 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
Kathryn is of German, Irish, and English descent.
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Hahn has done the voice-over work for the Febreeze commercial.
Best Known For
- Being cast in one of the main roles in the 2016 comedy, Bad Moms
- Playing the supporting role in successful comedies such as We’re the Millers (2013) and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003)
In 1999, she made her first film appearance in the comedy film Flushed in a small role.
First TV Show
From 2001 to 2007, Hahn appeared in the NBC crime/drama series Crossing Jordan as Lily Lebowski.
Kathryn Hahn likes to take long walks with her pet dog in her leisure time. She also ensures that she is sweating out daily and doing a challenging workout. For this she prefers, Pop Physique fitness studio in Los Angeles, where the hybrid workouts using ballet and Pilates are performed.
Her other destinations for sweating out are Yoga and Spinning classes in Los Angeles. This studio creates exercises centered on yoga and indoor cycling. These workout routines take care of strength training, cardio, stretching, and alignment.
Talking about diet, she likes to start her days with a banana followed by a healthy protein smoothie. Plus, she is big on green and fibrous salads with a fresh kale salad, a lemon glazed salmon, and lemon-based dressing being her big preferences. She also makes sure that she is eating every few hours.
Kathryn Hahn Favorite Things
- Travel Outfit – Black sweatpants, gray sweatshirt, and Margiela boy Vans sneakers
- Travel Beauty Essential – Tube of Aquaphor
- Travel Destination – Central Coast of California
- Cities for Food– Los Angeles, Chicago
- Smartphone App – iTunes
- Blogs and websites – Look de Pernille, The Wall, Remodelista, Man Repeller, Gawker, 500 Days of Kristin and Defamer
- TV Shows – Getting On, Togetherness, Portlandia, Penny Dreadful, and Game of Thrones
Kathryn Hahn Facts
- During her early struggling days in New York, she used to work as a receptionist at a high-end hair salon. She also worked briefly as a waitress at Joe Allen eatery, which is an unofficial canteen for Broadway.
- She got her first agent (who was New Jersey-based) while working as a waitress.
- She is involved with My Friend’s Place, a nonprofit organization that provides education, health, and employment assistance to homeless youths.
- She went in to audition for the role of Pam Beesly in the comedy documentary-style series, The Office. But the role ultimately went to Jenna Fischer.
- Rob Lowe is her childhood crush.
- She isn’t on social media.
- In 2008, she played the role of Gloria in Boeing-Boeing at Longacre Theatre.
- She provided vocals to the character of Ericka Van Helsing, the captain of the Legacy cruise who is Drac’s love interest and the great-granddaughter of Abraham Van Helsing, in the 2018 computer-animated monster comedy film named Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation. The film is the 3rd installment in the Hotel Transylvania franchise.