|Paris Hilton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1981|
Paris Whitney Hilton is one of Hollywood’s most celebrated figures and an influential American media personality. She was born in New York City and is a great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the founder of Hilton Hotels. Hilton began her modeling career as a teenager with Trump Model Management. In 2006, she created a multi-billion-dollar company named ‘Paris Hilton Entertainment’ that is inclusive of more than 50 branded stores spread across the Middle East, Asia, and the rest of the world.
Hilton has her own lines of handbags, sunglasses, shoes, clothing, and cosmetic collections. Her popularity took another leap in 2003 when she starred with Nicole Richie in the Fox reality series The Simple Life. In 2004, she released an autobiography Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose, which was co-written by Merle Ginsberg.
Paris Whitney Hilton
Star, Princess, Paris the Heiress
New York City, New York, USA
Paris Hilton attended –
- Buckley School and St. Paul the Apostle Church and School from where she graduated in 1995.
- Marywood-Palm Valley School, Rancho Mirage, California from 1995-1996. She then moved to New York.
- She briefly attended Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York in 1996.
- Then, she finally attended Dwight School.
- At 16, she went to Provo Canyon School (School for emotionally troubled teens).
- Canterbury Boarding School, New Milford, Connecticut from late 1998 to February 1999.
- At 18, she was expelled from Canterbury Boarding School for violating rules.
- She finally returned to Dwight School and completed her education.
This was a kind of a story about her educational background.
Model, businesswoman, socialite, music producer, fashion designer, singer, DJ, author
- Father – Richard Howard “Rick” Hilton (Businessman)
- Mother – Kathy Hilton (née Kathleen Elizabeth Avanzino) (Socialite and former actress)
- Siblings – Nicholai Olivia “Nicky” Hilton (Younger Sister), Barron Nicholas Hilton II (Younger Brother), Conrad Hughes Hilton III (Younger Brother)
- Others – Conrad Hilton (Paternal Great-Grandfather) (Businessman), Kim Richards (Aunt) (Actress), Kyle Richards (Aunt) (Actress, TV personality), Barron Hilton (Grandfather) (Business Magnate, socialite, hotel heir), Francesca Hilton (Great Aunt) (Actress, Photographer, Comedian)
For her modeling assignments, she is signed to Metropolitan Models in Paris.
Pop, EDM, hip-hop
Warner Bros., Cash Money Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hilton has dated –
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2000)
- Tom Sizemore (2002) – RUMOR
- Jack Osbourne (2003) – Sources claimed that Paris had met Jack through his sisters, as she used to come around their house in 2003. However, neither of them confirmed nor denied they were dating each other.
- Deryck Whibley (2003)
- Nick Carter (2003-2004) – Paris Hilton had a short-lived affair with actor, singer, and dancer, Nick Carter, between 2003 and 2004.
- Val Kilmer (2005) – Paris was rumored to be dating actor Val Kilmer in 2005.
- Travis Barker (2006) – Hilton had a fleeting affair with songwriter and record producer, Travis Barker, in September 2006. They were seen making out on multiple occasions and even had a drunken wedding which was officiated by Suge Knight.
- Andy Roddick (2006) – Paris was reportedly dating professional tennis player Andy Roddick in 2006.
- Criss Angel (2006-2007)
- Josh Henderson (2007) – Paris Hilton was linked with actor and model, Josh Henderson, in 2007. However, their relationship blew out only after a few weeks.
- Todd Phillips (2011) – She had an encounter with director and producer, Todd Phillips.
- DJ Afrojack (aka Nick van de Wall) (Dutch Music Producer and DJ). Paris dated DJ Afrojack from November 2011 until 2012.
- Mario Balotelli (2012) – Italian footballer, who is the striker of The Manchester City had a fling with Hilton in 2012. He is ten years younger to Paris. Their relationship was confirmed by terra.com.
- River Viiperi (2012-2014) – Spanish model River Viiperi started dating Paris in September 2012. Again, she is ten years senior to him. The couple first met through DT Model Management owner, David Todd, who took Hilton to a Marlon Gobel show during New York Fashion Week. It was confirmed by hola.com. The duo separated in July 2014.
- Josh Upshaw (2014) – This time, she started dating Ralph Lauren model Josh Upshaw after meeting him on July 23, 2014, at DT Model Management’s second-anniversary party at Pump restaurant. The couple called it quits in September 2014.
- Henry Cavill (2015) – RUMOR
- Jordan Barrett (2015) – Paris was rumored to be dating Australian model Jordan Barrett in the early months of 2015. They were pictured getting close and comfortable at the Milan Fashion Week.
- Thomas Gross (2015-2016) – In May 2015, she met Austrian businessman, Thomas Gross during a festival and started dating him. They dated for a year and called it quits in April 2016.
- Chris Zylka (2016-2018) – In August 2016, actor Chris Zylka and Paris secretly started dating each other. However, their relationship became public in February 2017. In January 2018, she got engaged to Chris. In November 2018, they split and ended their engagement.
- Carter Reum (2019-Present) – On January 5, 2020, at Golden Globes, Hilton and Reum attended the after-party hosted by InStyle and Warner Bros. Both of them were spotted holding hands and showing PDA. Carter Reum is a notable entrepreneur and also the co-founder of the investment firm M13. On December 5, 2020, they celebrated their 1-year anniversary. In January 2021, Paris revealed via Mara Schiavocampo‘s podcast that they were trying to conceive via the IVF treatment. The couple got engaged on February 13, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Paris has English, Italian, Irish, German, and Norwegian ancestry.
She has naturally brown hair but dyes them blonde.
Dark Brown (She wears Blue-colored contact lenses)
- Blue contact lenses
- Blonde hair
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
Fila (2012), Paris Hilton Perfumes, T-Mobile, Guess Clothing Line (she was a spokesperson)
Best Known For
Her infamous sex tape, she starred in with ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon. She is also known for being a professional party girl.
She appeared in the 1993 film Wishman for her role as “Girl on Beach.”
He has also trained Cameron Diaz and other popular celebs.
Paris Hilton Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sushi (Japanese)
- Favorite Pet – Dog
- Favorite TV Shows – The Simple Life (2003-2007), American Idol
- Favorite Movies – Edward Scissorhands, Moulin Rouge, There’s Something About Mary, Beaches
- Favorite Artist – Damien Steven Hirst (English Artist)
- Favorite Sport – Golf
- Favorite People – George Vreeland Hill
- Favorite Fashion Idol – Sharon Stone, Marilyn Monroe, Farrah Fawcett
- Favorite Song – Deadmau5 Feat. Kaskade (I Remember)
- Favorite Restaurant – Mr. Chow Restaurant, Beverly Hills, California, USA
- Favorite Drink – Spunk
- Favorite Book – Confessions Of An Heiress (Paris Hilton & Merle Ginsberg)
- Favorite Places – Japan, Europe
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Singer – Debbie Harry
- Favorite Accessories – Lipstick, Hair Extensions, Sunglasses
- Favorite Band – Blondie
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Mykonos, Greece
- Favorite Power Couple – DJ David Guetta and his wife Cathy Lobé (Now the couple has split)
Paris Hilton Facts
- Paris Hilton has various pets, all dogs, namely, Dolce (Pomeranian), Bambi (Chihuahua), Tinkerbell, and Marilyn Monroe.
- Paris Hilton has 1 sister Nicky Hilton and 2 brothers Conrad Hilton and Barron Hilton.
- Paris Hilton’s paternal great-grandfather – Conrad Hilton founded Hilton Hotels.
- During the shooting of the movie “House of Wax”, Paris Hilton suffered a panic attack.
- Hilton founded the record label “Heiress Records” in 2004.
- Paris can’t resist herself from McDonald’s French Fries.
- Paris won Golden Raspberry Award as Worst Actress of the Decade for her work in the movie “House of Wax” in 2010.
- Her shoe size is 11, which most brands don’t make. So, her shoes are specially made on order for her.
- She was a cheerleader in high school.
- She has gained popularity not because of her talent rather because she belonged to a wealthy and high-class society and was a regular visitor of social parties, which is unlike other celebs.
- In October 2020, she collaborated with long-time friend Kim Kardashian to launch Kim’s Skims Velour collection. This collection showcased velvety tracksuits.
- In 2020, it was revealed that she has a room dedicated to her juicy couture clothing.
- In her documentary titled This Is Paris (2020), she spoke about the abuse that she suffered at a boarding school in Utah. Later in February 2021, she appeared in court in Utah to testify about the abuse.
- In September 2006, Paris was arrested by the Los Angeles Police Department for “driving under the influence of alcohol” and was again stopped for driving with a suspended license in February 2007. Later, she was sentenced to 45 days in jail for the probation violation. She started her jail term on June 5, 2007, and was released on June 26, 2007.
- In collaboration with iHeartMedia, on February 22, 2021, she started her own podcast titled This Is Paris.
- In April 2021, Paris launched her own non-fungible token (NFT) which she sold for over $1.11 million. She launched the NFT in collaboration with designer Blake Kathryn.