|Mara Schiavocampo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1979|
Mara Schiavocampo is an American journalist and news anchor who has worked for ABC News, CBS News, Current TV, Yahoo!, NPR, Ebony Magazine, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Dr. Oz Show, and Uptown.
Silver Spring, Montgomery County, Maryland, United States
Harlem, Upper Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Mara Schiavocampo got enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles, from where she received her undergraduate degree. After that, she did her master’s from the University of Maryland, College Park.
Journalist, News Anchor
- Father – Rino Schiavocampo
- Mother – Hazel McFerson
- Siblings – Pia Schiavo-Campo (Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mara Schiavocampo has dated –
- Tommy Porter (2005-Present) – She got married to Tommy Porter in the year 2005 and the duo has been blessed with 2 children – a daughter named Nina Isabella Porter (b. 2011) and a son named Cruz Achille Porter (b. January 5, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Schiavocampo is of Italian descent on her father’s side and has African-American roots on her mother’s side.
- Curvaceous physique
- Fuller lips
Mara Schiavocampo Facts
- Her last name “Schiavocampo” is pronounced as “skee-ah-vah-CAHM-po”.
- She worked with NBC News from 2007 to 2013 and during that time, she was a digital correspondent and anchor of Early Today and anchor of MSNBC’S First Look for the last 3 years with the network.
- Her book titled THINspired was released in 2014.
- While she was interviewing Paris Hilton in 2021, Hilton revealed that she and her boyfriend Carter Reum were trying to conceive via IVF treatment.
Featured Image by Mara Schiavocampo / Instagram