|Kim Kardashian Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1980|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Kim Kardashian is a socialite, TV personality, and entrepreneur from America. She became famous when she started serving as a stylist to Paris Hilton. Kim further got attention on a large scale after her s*x tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J (which was made in 2003) was leaked in 2007 by Vivid Entertainment. Then, she started appearing on her own show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. In 2015, her total income was reportedly above US$53 million.
Kimberly Noel Kardashian
Kimmie, Kim K, Kim Kardashian West
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Hidden Hills, California, U.S.
Kim Kardashian graduated from Marymount High School, Los Angeles in 1998.
In December 2021, Kim announced that she had passed the “baby bar” law exam.
Model, Actress, Businesswoman, TV Personality, Socialite
- Father – Robert George Kardashian (Lawyer)
- Mother – Kristen “Kris” Mary Jenner (Firstly homemaker, then, she turned to start managing her children’s careers)
- Siblings – Kourtney Kardashian (Older Sister), Khloe Kardashian (Younger Sister), Rob Kardashian (Younger Brother), Kylie Jenner (Younger Half-Sister), Kendall Jenner (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather), Brody Jenner (Step-Brother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Burt Jenner (Step-Brother), Casey Jenner (Step-Sister)
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
As per Forbes, her net worth was estimated at $1.8 billion in January 2022.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
She lost 70 pounds of body weight in July 2016 and achieved a weight of 120 pounds at that time.
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Calum Best – As per The Sun, Kim and British-American TV personality Calum Best had dated each other in the past. Kim and Calum were introduced to each other by Brody Jenner, Kim’s brother.
- Damon Thomas (2000-2004) – Kim Kardashian married Damon Thomas, a record producer. She was just 20 years old when they got married in 2000. However, in 2004, she divorced Damon reasoning that she was emotionally and physically abused by him.
- Ray J (2004-2007) – Kim dated Ray J, the American singer-songwriter and record producer. Their relationship went on for nearly 3 years, which was an OFF again and ON again relationship. Kardashian met Ray J when she was working as a stylist for Ray J’s sister, Brandy. The couple finally separated in 2007 when their s*x tape was released by Vivid Entertainment.
- Jay-Z (2007) – RUMOR
- Game (2006) – Rapper and actor Game dated Kardashian from August 23, 2006, to August 30, 2006. During this one week, they went on a number of dates, but nothing came out of this relationship.
- Benji Madden (2006)
- Nick Lachey (2006) – Nick Lachey, an American singer-songwriter dated Kardashian after his divorce from Jessica Simpson in 2006. Kim and Nick had a fling in 2006.
- Nick Cannon (September 2006 – January 2007) – American actor, comedian, and rapper, Nick Cannon dated briefly Kim Kardashian in late 2006.
- Marques Houston (2007) – In March 2007, she had a fling with R&B singer-songwriter and actor Marques Houston.
- Evan Ross (2007) – In May 2007, actor Evan Ross had an encounter with Kim Kardashian.
- Reggie Bush (2007-2010) – Reggie Bush, an American football player started dating TV personality Kim Kardashian in 2007. He and Kardashian became a power couple and filled the pages of gossip magazines. In October 2009, the couple reconciled but couldn’t make it to the last due to Bush’s family.
- Bow Wow (2007)
- Travis Barker – Kim supposedly dated songwriter and record producer, Travis Barker, for a while.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (April 2010) – Kim Kardashian visited Spain in April 2010. She was seen kissing the star footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo outside a restaurant in Madrid.
- Miles Austin (June 2010 – September 2010) – Kim Kardashian dated Miles Austin from June to September 2010. Miles Austin is an American football player for Dallas Cowboys. They separated because they were not able to give time to each other due to their busy schedules.
- John Mayer (2010)
- Kris Humphries (December 2010-October 2011) – Kris Humphries is an American professional basketball player, who dated Kim Kardashian in early 2011. After dating for about 6 months, Kris proposed to Kim with Rose petals and presented a 20.5 carat $2 million Lorraine Schwartz ring. They engaged in May 2011. They finally married in August 2011. People magazine paid $1.5 million for the exclusive rights to the wedding photos. But, their married life didn’t go far. They separated on October 31, 2011. Officially, they divorced later on. It was also weird to have a mom and husband of the same name.
- Kanye West (April 2012-2021) – Kanye West started dating Kim Kardashian, in April 2012. Kanye is an American musician, film director, and music director. In May 2012, they spent a week together in Cannes for the city’s annual film festival. The couple shares two daughters, North West (b. June 15, 2013) and Chicago West (b. January 15, 2018), and two sons Saint West (b. December 5, 2015) and Psalm West who was born in May 2019. On Kim’s 33rd birthday (that is on October 21, 2013), the couple got engaged. He proposed to her at AT&T Park in San Francisco (which he rented) by flashing a message on the stadium’s screen. On May 24, 2014, Kim and West married at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. She legally changed her name to “West”, which she announced on August 5, 2014. In July 2020, Kanye shared a series of tweets that pointed towards brewing trouble in the couple’s relationship. However, all such speculations were denied later on. In January 2021, it was reported that Kim was preparing to divorce Kanye. They had separated in 2021 and Kim officially filed for divorce in February 2021. After the divorce finalization, Kim had acquired the Hidden Hills Estate, worth $60 million, which was earlier shared by Kim and Kanye. In March 2022, Kim was legally declared “single” by a judge and it was later revealed that she would be dropping “West” from her name. Their divorce was finalized in November 2022. Kim and Kanye would be sharing joint custody of all their 4 children. Moreover, Kim would be receiving $200,000 a month for child support because Kanye would also be half-responsible for the education, security, and other expenditure of the children.
- Van Jones – RUMOR
- Pete Davidson (2021-2022) – Towards the end of 2021, Kim started dating comedian, actor, writer, and voiceover artist Pete Davidson as they were spotted multiple times on different occasions. In August 2022, it was revealed that the couple had broken up after dating for almost 9 months.
Race / Ethnicity
Kim is of Armenian descent on her father’s side and has English, Dutch, French, German, and Scottish ancestry on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She dyed her hair after giving birth to her daughter North West in June 2013.
On February 2, 2014, she returned back to her darker shades with light streaks. Kim first posted her pic on Instagram with the caption “I’m back”.
- Curvaceous figure
- Large Buttocks
38-26.5-41 in or 96.5-67-104 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Clothing line for Sears called Kardashian Kollection, nail polish line called OPI, owns 4 DASH boutiques, QuickTrim (Weight loss supplement), Virgins (Jewelry Line), shoedazzle, her own signature perfume, The Sugar Factory Candy Store (Signature Series Couture Lollipops), Midori Liqueur, Muscle Flex VATA athletic wear, Carls Jr. (fast food), Kardashian Glamour Tan, Divinity Collection for Beach Bunny Swimwear, Perfect Skin, Skechers, own line of signature watches, “For Every Body” candles, Tria Beauty, Cash App (2020).
In 2022, Kim was featured in Balenciaga‘s “Winter 2022 Campaign”.
She describes herself as ‘really religious’.
Best Known For
Her large butt, s*xy figure, frequent TV appearances
2007 adult film Kim Kardashian: Superstar
In 2008, she appeared in a parody film called Disaster movie for her role as Lisa Taylor.
First TV Show
2007 TV Series Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which premiered on E! on October 14, 2007. It follows the life of the Kardashian family.
Kim Kardashian has changed many trainers for her fitness goals and has taken help from trainers like Gunnar Peterson and Melissa Alcantara. See Kim Kardashian’s workout routine and diet plan.
Kim Kardashian Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Salads
- Favorite TV Program – Forensic Files (2000)
- Favorite Restaurants – Chipotle, California Pizza Kitchen, La Scala (Italian Restaurant)
- Favorite Makeup Products – Glam Balm by Rodial, CVS Q-tips, M.A.C. Blot film
- Favorite Bronzer – Smashbox’s Bronze Lights in Suntan Matte
- Favorite Lip Balm – Softlips PURE 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm in Shell Pink
- Favorite Eyeliner – Stila Kajal eyeliner
- Favorite Mascara – Anastasia’s Lash Lifting Mascara
- Favorite Lipstick – NARS Belle De Jour
- Favorite Actress – Elizabeth Taylor
- Favorite Accessory – Christian Louboutin heels
- Favorite Candy – Tamarindo Candy
- Favorite Chocolate – Hershey’s Kisses
Kim Kardashian Facts
- Kim Kardashian was named the worst-dressed person in 2010 by PETA for wearing fur.
- Kim is the aunt of Mason Dash Disick and Penelope Scotland Disick.
- She does not like to take alcoholic drinks.
- She has always been described as someone who is famous for being famous and critics have often scrutinized her for this.
- In 2006, Kim Kardashian had started her first boutique shop called D-A-S-H in Calabasas, California.
- She owned an online shoe company named shoedazzle.com.
- In December 2007, she had posed n*de for Playboy magazine’s pictorial.
- She was nominated for a Razzie Award in 2009 for Worst Supporting Actress in Disaster Movie (2008).
- Her marriage with Kris Humphries was considered to be a publicity stunt to make people more aware of the Kardashian brands and promote TV ventures.
- Kim Kardashian’s 2010 earnings were the highest among the Hollywood-based reality stars, estimated at around $6 million.
- She sleeps with her eyes slightly open.
- In 2010, along with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney, she released a non-fiction book Kardashian Konfidential.
- Released in November 2011, along with Khloe and Kourtney, Kim Kardashian wrote the novel Dollhouse.
- In June 2014, Kim’s assets were estimated to be worth $45 million.
- She was named as one of the “100 Most Influential People” in 2015 by Time magazine.
- In January 2017, she tweeted a table of statistics that highlighted that gun violence in the United States kills 11,737 people annually while, on the other hand, terrorism in the United States kills 14 people annually. It became viral and was awarded the “International Statistic of the Year” for 2017 by the World Economic Forum.
- She has often advocated the recognition of the Armenian Genocide.
- She has Armenian ancestry but does not speak Armenian.
- In June 2014, she launched her own game for iPhone and Android users called Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. The game earned $1.6 million in the initial 5 days of its release.
- In 2015, Kardashian launched a 325 pages portfolio book called Selfish which had her self-taken photos of herself.
- In December 2015, Kim launched an emoji pack app, especially for iOS users called Kimoji. The app turned out to be among the bestsellers.
- In 2016, Kardashian called herself as a Democrat. She supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US Presidential Election.
- In October 2016, Kim was robbed worth $10 million of jewelry at gunpoint in her apartment in France. At that time, she had gone to Paris to attend Paris Fashion Week.
- She has been one of the major forces, along with Van Jones and Jared Kushner, to persuade President Donald Trump to support the First Step Act.
- As she met with President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda alongside then-husband Kanye West in October 2018, the couple had to face major criticism because of Museveni’s dictatorship and his treatment of the Ugandan LGBT community.
- She made a cameo in the 2018 heist comedy film, Ocean’s 8.
- In 2018, Kim had won the CFDA’s Influencer Award.
- In May 2014, Kim Kardashian’s net worth was estimated at $45 million which went up to $1 billion in April 2021 as per Forbes.
- In 2019, she also launched her line of shapewear under the name Skims (earlier named Kimono).
- Kim Kardashian had donated $1 million to the Armenia Fund in October 2020. Kim’s dad Robert Kardashian was Armenian.
- In October 2020, Kim K teamed with friend Paris Hilton to launch a new Skims Velour collection. In Kim’s own words, “It’s the perfect blend of 2000s nostalgia and present-day loungewear.”
- For Halloween 2020, Kim Kardashian dressed as Carole Baskin by wearing a long blonde wig, flower crown, and leopard-print dress.
- Kim K received a hologram of her late father Robert Kardashian on her 40th birthday from Kanye West as a birthday present.
- In November 2020, Kim had uploaded a selfie ‘I Voted’ in red dress on Twitter which made people assume that she had voted ‘Red’ for Republican aka Donald Trump. She had to delete that tweet and reupload it in black and white to avoid further controversy.
- In April 2020, Kim K had a zoom call with Dr. Anthony Fauci to know how she could stay safe in COVID-19, about wearing masks, and avoiding crowds. On the same call were lots of other important personalities including Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom, Gwyneth Paltrow, Brad Falchuk, and 2 Chainz.
- Every year, Kim asks her kids the same questions about life on their birthdays and records them. She would like to show these videos to them when they have grown up.
- In November 2020, she had tested positive for COVID-19 which was revealed in May 2021.
- In December 2020, Kim’s child, North and niece Penelope were using a high-tech baby monitor called Miku baby monitor to keep an eye on elves who were being hidden all around the house.
- She was included in Forbes’ list of America’s Self-Made Women 2020 at #24.
- For Christmas 2020, Kim had donated $500 cash to 1,000 of her fans via Cash App.
- In January 2021, Kim officially sold a 20% stake in her KKW Beauty company to Coty for $200 million. She had started the company in June 2017.
- In February 2021, she sent flowers (which were used during a photoshoot) as a token of appreciation to frontline healthcare workers who worked during COVID-19.
- In March 2021, it was revealed that Kim and her family had adopted a bearded dragon named Speed.
- On April 29, 2021, Kim bleached her eyebrows and dyed her hair honey blonde.
- She is good friends with the TV personality and businesswoman, La La Anthony.
- In May 2021, she won the outfit (black crop top and matching pants) in an auction that Janet Jackson had worn in the ‘If’ music video for $25,000.
- In May 2021, it was revealed that she was being sued by her maintenance staff over unpaid wages.
- On May 23, 2021, Kim was accused of cultural appropriation when she had shared pictures on social media where she was seen wearing ‘Om’ shaped earrings to promote her brand.
- In June 2021, Keeping Up with the Kardashians‘ long-time executive producer Farnaz Farjam revealed that Kim enjoyed filming the show the most while Kylie enjoyed the least.
- In June 2021, Kim had received a package from a fan that had a diamond engagement ring inside plus a plan-B one-step pill. She immediately filed a court case and eventually was granted a restraining order against the man.
- In the summer of 2021, Kim had roped Kate Moss as the new face of her shapewear line, SKIMS.
- In 2021, she rebranded KKW Beauty to SKKN.
- In September 2021, Kim donated $3,000 to a mom of 4 children who had lost her husband to COVID-19.
- Kim had worn a courageous all-black Balenciaga dress which also covered her face completely at the 2021 Met Gala event. She had paired it with black heels and ponytail hair. Reportedly, Kanye West (they had already split before that event) had encouraged her to go for such a bold look.
- Kim was sued by a neighbor Sarah Key in September 2021 in order to stop her to build an underground vault, subterranean parking, an attached subterranean wellness center, and a detached guardhouse in her home. However, Kim denied any such plans of her.
- Kim had hosted the second episode of season 47 of Saturday Night Live in October 2021.
- In October 2021, it was revealed that Kim had purchased her family’s house in Los Angeles from Kanye West for $23 million.
- In November 2021, she was honored with the “Brand Innovator of the Year” award at the WSJ. Magazine 2021 Innovator Awards.
- In 2021, Kim was ranked #10 in the list of “50 Most Influential People on Twitter” as per Brandwatch Consumer Research. Taylor Swift was ranked #1.
- In November 2021, Kim started a shared TikTok account with her daughter, North.
- During the 2021 People’s Choice Awards, Kim was honored with the “Fashion Icon” award.
- In 2022, Kim’s company SKIMS raised $240 million of funds in a Series B funding round which took the company valuation to $3.2 billion. The funding round was led by Lone Pine Capital, D1, Thrive Capital, Imaginary Ventures, and Alliance Consumer Growth.
- In February 2022, Kim was featured on the cover of Vogue magazine’s “March 2022” issue.
- Kim is the owner of a private plane, a G65OER jet called Kim Air. The reported price of the plane is $150 million.
- In April 2022, Kim announced that she had decided to shut down KKW Fragrance which she had launched in November 2017. She later revealed that she would be launching the brand again in the future under a brand new name.
- Kim wore Marilyn Monroe’s “Happy Birthday Mr. President” dress at the 2022 Met Gala and was accompanied by Pete Davidson. She had to lose 7 kilos (or 16 lbs) in 3 weeks to fit into the dress. At that time, the dress held the record for being the ‘most expensive dress sold at an auction’ at $4.8 million. Marilyn had worn that dress in 1962.
- In May 2022, Kim was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated‘s Swimsuit issue along with Ciara, Yumi Nu, and Maye Musk. This was Kim’s debut SI cover.
- In May 2022, Kim Kardashian dyed her hair platinum blonde by giving up her signature jet-black hair look.
- In May 2022, Kim filed a request for an emergency restraining order against a man who reportedly threatened to kill her and her family.
- In June 2022, businesswoman Cydnie Lunsford sued Kim’s skincare line SKKN BY KIM for trademark infringement over the “SKKN” name.
- Since Met Gala 2022, she had lost further 5 lbs of body weight until June 2022, which extended her total weight loss to 21 lbs in the past months.
- In 2022, Kim was featured on the cover of Allure magazine’s “August 2022” issue.
- In July 2022, Kim revealed that she started suffering from psoriatic arthritis due to her diet for the 2022 Met Gala. However, she later recovered from the disease.
- Kim Kardashian was among the top 10 celebrities who caused the most private jet pollution as per the data released by sustainability marketing agency Yard and celebrity jet tracker CelebJets in July 2022. Taylor Swift had topped the list.
- In September 2022, Kim was featured on the cover of Interview magazine’s “American Dream” issue.
- In September 2022, Kim purchased a 7,450-square-foot mansion in Malibu for $70.4 million.
- In September 2022, Kim Kardashian was sued by a woman named Noelle Smith who had purchased Skims’ adhesive strips but got a skin issue after usage. Noelle wanted damages incurred in medical expenses. However, according to Skims team, Noelle had purchased the fake strip from Amazon.
- In 2022, Kim was ordered by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to pay a hefty sum after she promoted a crypto asset security, which was offered and sold by EthereumMax, without disclosing the payment that she received for the promotion. In October 2022, it was revealed that she had reached a settlement with the SEC and had agreed to pay $1.26 million.
- In October 2022, Kim launched her criminal justice podcast called The System: The Case of Kevin Keith.
- In November 2022, Kim listed her 4,200 square feet Hidden Hills-based house for $7 million. She had previously purchased the property for $6.3 million in May 2022.
- During the 2022 CFDA Fashion Awards, Kim was honored with the “Innovation Award” for her brand, Skims.
- Kim was the fifth-most searched celebrity of 2022 on Google. Amber Heard had topped the list.
- In January 2023, it was revealed that Kim had purchased Princess Diana‘s famous diamond cross necklace, called the ‘Attalah Cross’, at an auction. Princess Diana wore that necklace in 1987 at a London charity gala.
- On January 20, 2023, Kim delivered a guest lecturer for a direct-to-consumer session at Harvard Business School.