|Kim Kardashian Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1980|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Kim Kardashian West is a socialite, TV personality, and entrepreneur from America. She became famous when she started serving as a stylist to Paris Hilton. Kim further got attention on a large scale after her s*x tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J (which was made in 2003) was leaked in 2007 by Vivid Entertainment. Then, she started appearing on her own show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. In 2015, her total income was reportedly above US$53 million.
Kimberly Noel Kardashian
Kimmie, Kim K, Kim Kardashian West
Los Angeles, California, USA
Hidden Hills, California, U.S.
Kim Kardashian graduated from Marymount High School, Los Angeles in 1998.
Model, Actress, Businesswoman, TV Personality, Socialite
- Father – Robert George Kardashian (Lawyer)
- Mother – Kristen “Kris” Mary Jenner (Firstly homemaker, then, she turned to start managing her children’s careers)
- Siblings – Kourtney Kardashian (Older Sister), Khloe Kardashian (Younger Sister), Rob Kardashian (Younger Brother), Kylie Jenner (Younger Half-Sister), Kendall Jenner (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather), Brody Jenner (Step-Brother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Burt Jenner (Step-Brother), Casey Jenner (Step-Sister)
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
As per Forbes, her net worth was estimated at $780 million in 2020.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
She lost 70 pounds of body weight in July 2016 and achieved a weight of 120 pounds at that time.
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Calum Best – As per The Sun, Kim and British-American TV personality Calum Best had dated each other in the past. Kim and Calum were introduced to each other by Brody Jenner, Kim’s brother.
- Damon Thomas (2000-2004) – Kim Kardashian married Damon Thomas, a record producer. She was just 20 years old when they got married in 2000. However, in 2004, she divorced from Damon reasoning that she was emotionally and physically abused by him.
- Ray J (2004-2007) – Kim dated Ray J, the American singer-songwriter and record producer. Their relation went for nearly 3 years, which was OFF again and ON again relationship. Kardashian met Ray J when she was working as a stylist for Ray J’s sister, Brandy. The couple finally separated in 2007 when their sex tape was released by Vivid Entertainment.
- Jay-Z (2007) – RUMOR
- Game (2006) – Rapper and actor Game dated Kardashian from August 23, 2006, to August 30, 2006. During this one week, they went on a number of dates, but nothing came out of this relationship.
- Nick Lachey (2006) – Nick Lachey, an American singer-songwriter dated Kardashian after his divorce with Jessica Simpson in 2006. Kim and Nick had a fling in 2006.
- Nick Cannon (September 2006 – January 2007) – American actor, comedian, and rapper, Nick Cannon dated briefly with Kim Kardashian in late 2006.
- Marques Houston (2007) – In March 2007, she had a fling with R&B singer-songwriter and actor Marques Houston.
- Evan Ross (2007) – In May 2007, actor Evan Ross had an encounter with Kim Kardashian West.
- Reggie Bush (2007-2010) – Reggie Bush, an American football player started dating TV personality Kim Kardashian in 2007. He and Kardashian became a power couple and filled the pages of gossip magazines. During October 2009 the couple reconciled but couldn’t make it to the last due to Bush’s family.
- Travis Barker – Kim supposedly dated songwriter and record producer, Travis Barker, for a while.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (April 2010) – Kim Kardashian visited Spain in April 2010. She was seen kissing the star footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo outside a restaurant in Madrid.
- Miles Austin (June 2010 – September 2010) – Kim Kardashian dated Miles Austin from June to September 2010. Miles Austin is an American football player for Dallas Cowboys. They separated because they were not able to give time to each other due to their busy schedules.
- Kris Humphries (December 2010-October 2011) – Kris Humphries is an American professional basketball player, who dated Kim Kardashian in early 2011. After dating for about 6 months, Kris proposed to Kim with Rose petals and presented a 20.5 carat $2 million Lorraine Schwartz ring. They engaged in May 2011. They finally married in August 2011. People magazine paid $1.5 million for the exclusive rights to the wedding photos. But, their married life didn’t go far. They separated on October 31, 2011. Officially, they divorced later on. It was also weird to have a mom and husband of the same name.
- Kanye West (April 2012-2021) – Kanye West started dating Kim Kardashian, in April 2012. Kanye is an American musician, film director, and music director. In May 2012, they spent a week together in Cannes for the city’s annual film festival. The couple shares two daughters, North West (b. June 15, 2013) and Chicago West (b. January 15, 2018), and two sons Saint West (b. December 5, 2015) and Psalm West who was born in May 2019. On Kim’s 33rd birthday (that is on October 21, 2013), the couple got engaged. He proposed to her at AT&T Park in San Francisco (which he rented) by flashing a message on the stadium’s screen. On May 24, 2014, Kim and West married at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. She legally changed her name to “West”, which she announced on August 5, 2014, as reported by Hollywood Life. In July 2020, Kanye shared a series of tweets that pointed towards brewing trouble in the couple’s relationship. However, all such speculations were denied later on. In January 2021, it was reported that Kim was preparing to divorce Kanye. They had separated in 2021 and Kim officially filed for divorce in February 2021.
- Van Jones – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Kim is of Armenian descent on her father’s side and has English, Dutch, French, German, and Scottish ancestry on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She dyed her hair after giving birth to her daughter North West in June 2013.
On February 2, 2014, she returned back to her darker shades with light streaks. Kim first posted her pic on Instagram with the caption “I’m back”.
- Curvaceous figure
- Large Buttocks
38-26.5-41 in or 96.5-67-104 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Clothing line for Sears called Kardashian Kollection, nail polish line called OPI, owns 4 DASH boutiques, QuickTrim (Weight loss supplement), Virgins (Jewelry Line), shoedazzle, her own signature perfume, The Sugar Factory Candy Store (Signature Series Couture Lollipops), Midori Liqueur, Muscle Flex VATA athletic wear, Carls Jr. (fast food), Kardashian Glamour Tan, Divinity Collection for Beach Bunny Swimwear, Perfect Skin, Skechers, own line of signature watches, “For Every Body” candles, Tria Beauty, Cash App (2020).
Best Known For
Her large butt, s*xy figure, frequent TV appearances
2007 adult film Kim Kardashian: Superstar
In 2008, she appeared in a parody film called Disaster movie for her role as Lisa Taylor.
First TV Show
2007 TV Series Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which premiered on E! on October 14, 2007. It follows the life of the Kardashian family.
Kim Kardashian has changed many trainers for her fitness goals and has taken help from trainers like Gunnar Peterson and Melissa Alcantara. See Kim Kardashian’s workout routine and diet plan.
Kim Kardashian Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Salads
- Favorite TV Program – Forensic Files (2000)
- Favorite Restaurants – Chipotle, California Pizza Kitchen, La Scala (Italian Restaurant)
- Favorite Makeup Products – Glam Balm by Rodial, CVS Q-tips, M.A.C. Blot film
- Favorite Bronzer – Smashbox’s Bronze Lights in Suntan Matte
- Favorite Lip Balm – Softlips PURE 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm in Shell Pink
- Favorite Eyeliner – Stila Kajal eyeliner
- Favorite Mascara – Anastasia’s Lash Lifting Mascara
- Favorite Lipstick – NARS Belle De Jour
- Favorite Actress – Elizabeth Taylor
- Favorite Accessory – Christian Louboutin heels
- Favorite Candy – Tamarindo Candy
- Favorite Chocolate – Hershey’s Kisses
Kim Kardashian Facts
- Kim Kardashian was named as the worst dressed person in 2010 by PETA for wearing fur.
- Kim is the aunt of Mason Dash Disick and Penelope Scotland Disick.
- She does not like to take alcoholic drinks.
- She has always been described as someone who is famous for being famous and critics have often scrutinized her for this.
- She owns an online shoe company named shoedazzle.com.
- She was nominated for a Razzie Award in 2009 for Worst Supporting Actress in Disaster Movie (2008).
- Her marriage with Kris Humphries was considered to be a publicity stunt to make people more aware of the Kardashian brands and promote TV ventures.
- Kim Kardashian’s 2010 earnings were the highest among the Hollywood-based reality stars, estimated at around $6 million.
- She sleeps with her eyes slightly open.
- In June 2014, Kim’s assets were estimated to be worth $45 million.
- She was named as one of the “100 Most Influential People” in 2015 by Time magazine.
- In January 2017, she tweeted a table of statistics that highlighted that gun violence in the United States kills 11,737 people annually while, on the other hand, terrorism in the United States kills 14 people annually. It became viral and was awarded the “International Statistic of the Year” for 2017 by the World Economic Forum.
- She has often advocated the recognition of the Armenian Genocide.
- She has been one of the major forces, along with Van Jones and Jared Kushner, to persuade President Donald Trump to support the First Step Act.
- As she met with President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda alongside husband Kanye West in October 2018, the couple had to face major criticism because of Museveni’s dictatorship and his treatment of the Ugandan LGBT community.
- She made a cameo in the 2018 heist comedy film, Ocean’s 8.
- In 2019, she also launched her line of shapewear under the name Skims (earlier named as Kimono).
- Kim Kardashian had donated $1 million to the Armenia Fund in October 2020. Kim’s dad Robert Kardashian was Armenian.
- In October 2020, Kim K teamed with friend Paris Hilton to launch a new Skims Velour collection. In Kim’s own words, “It’s the perfect blend of 2000s nostalgia and present-day loungewear.”
- For Halloween 2020, Kim Kardashian dressed as Carole Baskin by wearing a long blonde wig, flower crown, and leopard-print dress.
- Kim K received a hologram of her late father Robert Kardashian on her 40th birthday from Kanye West as a birthday present.
- In November 2020, Kim had uploaded a selfie ‘I Voted’ in red dress on Twitter which made people assume that she had voted ‘Red’ for Republican aka Donald Trump. She had to delete that tweet and reupload it in black and white to avoid further controversy.
- In April 2020, Kim K had a zoom call with Dr. Anthony Fauci to know how she could stay safe in COVID-19, about wearing masks, and avoiding crowds. On the same call were lots of other important personalities including Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom, Gwyneth Paltrow, Brad Falchuk, and 2 Chainz.
- Every year, Kim asks her kids the same questions about life on their birthdays and records them. She would like to show these videos to them when they have grown up.
- In December 2020, Kim’s child, North and niece Penelope were using a high-tech baby monitor called Miku baby monitor to keep an eye on elves who were being hidden all around the house.
- She was included in Forbes’ list of America’s Self-Made Women 2020 at #24.
- For Christmas 2020, Kim had donated $500 cash to 1,000 of her fans via Cash App.
- In January 2021, Kim officially sold a 20% stake in her KKW Beauty company to Coty for $200 million.
- In February 2021, she sent flowers (which were used during a photoshoot) as a token of appreciation to frontline healthcare workers who worked during COVID-19.
- In March 2021, it was revealed that Kim and her family had adopted a bearded dragon named Speed.