|Brad Falchuk Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1971|
Brad Falchuk is an American television writer, director, and producer, who is widely recognized for having written as well as produced numerous TV shows with Ryan Murphy like Glee (2009–2015) and Scream Queens (2015–2016). He is the recipient of many awards and honors including the TV Quick Awards in 2010 for “Best New Drama” for Glee and the Emmy Award in 2018 for his work as an executive producer on the television program American Crime Story.
Bradley Douglas Falchuk
Newton, Massachusetts, United States
He went to Hobart and William Smith Colleges in Geneva in New York, graduating in 1993. He went on to acquire his master’s degree from American Film Institute Conservatory.
Screenwriter, Director, Producer
- Father – Kenneth Falchuk
- Mother – Nancy Falchuk (Former National President of the Hadassah Women’s Zionist Organization of America)
- Siblings – Evan Falchuk (Brother) (Politician, Healthcare Executive)
- Others – Apple Martin (Stepdaughter) (Media Personality)
He is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Suzanne Bukinik (1994-2013) – He started to date television producer Suzanne Bukinik in 1994. They got married in 2002 and had a daughter named Isabella and a son named Brody. They filed for divorce in 2013.
- Gwyneth Paltrow (2014-Present) – He began dating Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow in 2014, whom he had met on the set of Glee in 2010. On January 8, 2018, they announced that they were engaged. They tied the knot on September 29, 2018, in The Hamptons on Long Island, New York.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Defined jawline
- Sharp nose
Brad Falchuk Favorite Things
- Pastimes – Being with family and friends, Enjoying food, Traveling, Self-improvement
- Travel Destination – Italy
Source – EOnline
Brad Falchuk Facts
- He has revealed that when he was in high school, he used to try to stand out from his classmates by wearing a tie to school every day. He also played baseball, basketball, and lacrosse. Brad has stated that he would always want to look smart as he did not feel smart and he had actually suffered from undiagnosed dyslexia.
- Falchuk is the co-founder of the education non-profit program Young Storytellers and has served on its advisory board of directors, having helped launch it in the late 1990s when public schools in Los Angeles had cut creative arts from their budgets. The organization has mentored and aided children who are interested in the arts.
- Even though he has not posted on Instagram very frequently, when he has, it has often been about his love for Gwyneth who can be seen all over his Instagram.
- In 2020, he was tested positive for COVID-19. Fortunately, he recovered from the virus.
Featured Image by Brad Falchuk / Instagram