|Ryan Murphy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1965|
Ryan Murphy is an American screenwriter, director, and producer who is acclaimed for creating some of the best television series like Nip/Tuck (2003-2010), Glee (2009-2015), American Horror Story (2011-Present), Pose (2018-Present), etc. He has more than 700k followers on Twitter and more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Ryan Patrick Murphy
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Screenwriter, Director, Producer
- Father – Jim Murphy
- Mother – J. Andy Murphy
- Siblings – Darren Murphy (Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ryan has dated –
- Bill Condon
- David Miller (2012-Present) – Murphy married photographer David Miller in July 2012. They have 3 sons together – Logan Phineas (b. December 24, 2012), Ford Theodore (b. October 6, 2014), and Griffin Sullivan (b. August 18, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish ancestry.
However, his hair has turned ‘Gray’ with his advancing age.
Striking fashion sense
Ryan Murphy Favorite Things
- Movies – I Married a Witch (1942), Network (1976), Pink Flamingos (1972), Female Trouble (1974)
- Season Of American Horror Story – Cult
- Episode Of American Horror Story – The Pilot episode of Murder House
- Directors – Steven Spielberg, Hal Ashby, David Fincher, Mike Nichols
- Stage Performance – Jessica Lange as Blanche DuBois in A Streetcar Named Desire
Ryan Murphy Facts
- His son Ford was diagnosed with neuroblastoma in 2016 when he was just 18 months old. Luckily, he made a full recovery.
- Ryan was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6533 Hollywood Boulevard, California in December 2018.
- He has been lauded for creating an equal platform for minority groups (women, LGBTQ+ community, racial minorities) onscreen as well as behind the camera in the television industry.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0