|Apple Martin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 2004|
Apple Martin is an English media personality who is well-known as the firstborn child of Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin. She has more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Apple Blythe Alison Martin
London, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Chris Martin (Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Record Producer, Philanthropist)
- Mother – Gwyneth Paltrow (Actress, Singer, Author, Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Moses Bruce Anthony Martin (Younger Brother)
- Others – Alison Fleming (Paternal Grandmother), Anthony Martin (Paternal Grandfather), Blythe Danner (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress), Bruce Paltrow (Maternal Grandfather) (Director, Producer), Jake Paltrow (Maternal Uncle) (Writer, Director), Brad Falchuk (Stepfather) (Writer, Director, Producer)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, German, English, and Swiss-German ancestry on her mother’s side and is of English descent on her father’s side.
Apple Martin Facts
- Her controversial name created a media frenzy and made her the most searched celebrity kid in Hollywood at the time of her birth.
- After Apple was conceived, her father wrote the single I Am Your Baby’s Daddy under the alter-ego, The Nappies.
- Her godparents are actor Simon Pegg and Coldplay guitarist Jonny Buckland.
- Her middle names were chosen in honor of her grandmothers – Blythe Danner and Alison Fleming.
- Apple is considered her stunning mother’s doppelganger as the two share a striking resemblance to each other.
- Her birth inspired the Coldplay song, Speed of Sound which expressed the singer’s awe at becoming a father for the first time.
- Chris decided to name his daughter Apple as it reflected sweet wholesomeness.
- She landed her first job working at a clothing store at the age of 15.
- In 2014, her parents got divorced and famously described their split as ‘conscious uncoupling’. Nevertheless, the estranged couple remained close friends for the sake of their kids.
Featured Image by Gwyneth Paltrow / Instagram