|Yumi Nu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1996|
Yumi Nu is an American model, singer, and songwriter who is known to have been featured on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2022. On the other hand, Yumi Nu is also the niece of Devon and Steve Aoki.
Englewood, New Jersey, United States
Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California, United States
Model, Singer, Songwriter
- Mother – Kana Grace Nootenboom (Model)
- Siblings – Natalie Nootenboom (Younger Sister) (Model)
- Others – Hiroaki Aoki “aka Rocky Aoki” (Maternal Grandfather) (Japanese-American Amateur Wrestler, Restaurateur), Steven Hiroyuki Aoki (Uncle) (American DJ, Record Producer, Music Programmer, Record Executive), Devon Edwenna Aoki (Aunt) (American Actress, Fashion Model)
As a model, Yumi is represented by –
- The Society Management – New York
- Wilhelmina Models – Los Angeles
Dim Mak Records
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yumi Nu has dated –
- Dimitri Dinas
Race / Ethnicity
Yumi has Dutch, American, and Japanese ancestry.
- Thick and raised eyebrows
- Her curvaceous physical appearance
Yumi Nu Favorite Things
- Nail Remover – Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Remover
- Yoga Mat – Amazon Basics 1/2-Inch Extra-Thick Exercise Yoga Mat
Source – The Strategist
Yumi Nu Facts
- She was 7 years old when she moved to Maryland from New Jersey. Later, at the age of 14, Yumi once again relocated to Newport Beach, California.
- Growing up, Yumi would often travel along with her mother to her modeling shoots, hence, developing an interest that eventually led her to follow in the footsteps of her mother.
- At the age of 12, Yumi Nu started writing her own songs and completed her first song in 2016.
- She started her modeling career in 2010.
- Yumi Nu started her self-titled vlog, beauty tutorial, and music video channel on July 7, 2020.
- The first post that Yumi uploaded to her Instagram account was on September 21, 2017.
- She released her debut extended play in June 2019.
- In 2021, Yumi was featured on the American and Japanese edition covers of Vogue.
- While attending the Sports Illustrated cover reveal party in New York City on May 11, 2022, Yumi Nu revealed that she was to be featured on the July 20, 2022, cover of Sports Illustrated.
- She started her plus-size clothing line called Blueki in the past.
Featured Image By Yumi Nu / Instagram
No way that’s her weight 😂