|Lauren Lindsey Donzis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lauren Lindsey Donzis is an American actress and singer who is known for having been cast as Molly in the Netflix comedy web series, No Good Nick, as well as for playing the role of Ruby in the comedy television series, Liv and Maddie. She started acting at a very young age and her very first experience in the field came when she was cast in a school production of the popular play, Peter Pan. Over the years, Lauren Lindsey Donzis has been a part of a number of acting projects which include the likes of Austin & Ally, Best Friends Whenever, The Perfect Stanleys, No She Wasn’t, An American Girl Story: Summer Camp, Friends for Life, Ghosted, All About The Washingtons, and 101 Dalmatian Street Shorts. She has also branched out as a singer and has released a track titled Everything I Need. Moreover, Lauren Lindsey Donzis has also amassed a generous fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Lauren Lindsey Donzis
Los Angeles, California, United States
California, United States
- Father – Paul Donzis
- Mother – Robin Donzis
- Siblings – Elizabeth “Lizzy” Donzis (Older Sister)
- Others – Harold Kritt Donzis (Paternal Grandfather), Benjamin Donzis (Paternal Great Grandfather), Morris Donzis (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Dora Wolf (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Ethel Kritt (Paternal Great Grandmother), Bennie Kritt (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Etta (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Julia Berniece Fern (Paternal Grandmother), Jules/Jewels Fern (Paternal Great Grandfather), Louis Fern (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Rose Jurans (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Vivian Berniece Margolis (Paternal Great Grandmother), Paul Margolis (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Nellie Bernice/Berniece Strong/Bernhardt (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Victor Albert Silberman (Maternal Grandfather), Isadore F. Silberman (Maternal Great Grandfather), Regina (Maternal Great Grandmother), Joan Marcia Kirsner (Maternal Grandmother), Irving Kirsner (Maternal Great Grandparent)
Lauren Lindsey Donzis is represented by Abrams Artists Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Lauren Lindsey Donzis is of Ashkenazi Jewish and German descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Plump lips
- Freckled face
- Pierced ears
- Often sports forehead bangs
Lauren Lindsey Donzis has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as Round Table Pizza, Amazon, Allstate, Chili’s Restaurant, Verizon Fios, and many more.
She has also either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Izzy Be Clothing and ADINA’S JEWELS.
Lauren Lindsey Donzis grew up in a Jewish household.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Molly, the youngest Thompson child, a student, and an environmental activist with a large online following, in the Netflix comedy web series, No Good Nick, in which she stars alongside the likes of Siena Agudong, Kalama Epstein, Sean Astin, and Melissa Joan Hart
- Playing the role of Ruby in the comedy television series, Liv and Maddie, in which she was included in the lead cast alongside actors Dove Cameron, Joey Bragg, Tenzing Norgay Trainor, Kali Rocha, and Benjamin King
As a Singer
Lauren Lindsey Donzis has released a single titled Everything I Need.
She has also performed a couple of songs, such as Power of Two and One Second Chance, in several episodes of the show, Liv and Maddie.
First TV Show
Lauren Lindsey Donzis made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Sadie in an episode, titled Mini-Me’s & Muffin Baskets, of the music family comedy series, Austin & Ally, in June 2015. The show starred the likes of Ross Lynch, Laura Marano, Raini Rodriguez, and Calum Worthy.
Lauren Lindsey Donzis stays fit by maintaining an active lifestyle. She has also been practicing yoga and mindfulness meditation since she was 9 years old.
Lauren Lindsey Donzis Favorite Things
- TV Show To Watch – Death in Paradise
- Holiday – Hanukkah
- Dance Style – Contemporary
- Show She Has Been A Part Of – No Good Nick
Lauren Lindsey Donzis Facts
- She was 6 years old when she was cast in her school’s production of Peter Pan. That was her first acting role and also the time when she started singing.
- Lauren Lindsey Donzis has taken ballet lessons.
- She prefers filming on the camera to performing live because that way, if you mess something up, you can always rely on a retake.
- She has always wanted to set-up a daycare center for children because as almost all parents have to go to their jobs during the day time, it would definitely be a great help to them if there was a safe place for their children to be.
- In 2019, Lauren Lindsey Donzis was featured in an issue of 1883 Magazine.
- She has aspired to work with English actor and dancer, Tom Holland, ever since she was a child.
- In 2019, she appeared in an episode of the comedy music talk-show series, Noches con Platanito, alongside the likes of Kalama Epstein, Thali García, and several others.
- Her least favorite food is steak and she does not like its taste and texture.
- Follow Lauren Lindsey Donzis on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lauren Lindsey Donzis / Instagram