Chloe Celeste Hosterman (via Twitter)
Seattle, Washington, United States
Cameron has attended Burbank High School in Burbank, California.
- Father – Philip Alan Hosterman
- Mother – Bonnie Wallace
- Siblings – Claire Hosterman (Older Sister)
Dove is signed to Abrams Artists Agency – Los Angeles.
Walt Disney, Columbia Records, GDC Records
5 ft 2¼ in or 158 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dove Cameron dated –
- Ryan McCartan (2013-2016) – On August 6, 2013, Dove Cameron started dating her Liv and Maddie love interest Ryan McCartan, who has portrayed Diggie on the show. It was confirmed by MTV. On April 14, 2016, the duo announced that they were engaged. They called off their engagement in October 2016.
- Thomas Doherty (2016-Present) – After splitting from Ryan, Dove secretly started dating her Descendants 2 co-star Thomas Doherty in late 2016. They made their relationship public in February 2017 during an interview with People.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-32 in or 86-61-81 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU) or 3.5 (UK)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
- Playing the dual lead role as Liv Rooney and Maddie Rooney in the Disney Channel’s sitcom Liv and Maddie from 2013 to 2017.
- She is also known for portraying Kayla Morgan in the 2014 Disney Channel original movie Cloud 9.
As a Singer
Dove has sung the song On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons on her show Liv and Maddie.
It was recorded by her and released as a single on August 27, 2013 by Disney.
In 2013, Cameron appeared in a TV movie Bits and Pieces for her role as Alanna.
First TV Show
Dove debuted with Showtime’s comedy-drama TV series Shameless for her role as Holly Herkimer. She appeared in a total of two episodes in season 2 in 2012.
She works with a personal trainer. though her workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Dove Cameron Favorite Things
- Food – Coconut Rice
- Song – Moonlight Serenade (By Glenn Miller)
- Director – Tim Burton
- Season – Autumn
- Disneyland Ride – Space Mountain
Dove Cameron Facts
- She states on her Twitter wall that she likes coconut rice, Tim Burton as well as “You” (the one who is watching her Twitter profile).
- Dove started acting at the age of eight in community theater.
- Dove Cameron is her stage name.
- She was born in Washington but relocated to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- Dove participated in National Championship Show Choir during her school time.
- She wears a heart necklace, which her sister had it custom built.
- Her fans are called Dovelies.
- She has a cat named Fern.
- She considers her memory as semi-photographic. Hence, she is able to remember her lines and memorize other stuff easily.
- Visit her official website @ dovecameron.com.
- Connect with Dove on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.