|Paula Creamer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 5, 1986|
Paula Creamer is an American professional golfer who has won at least 12 tournaments, including 10 LPGA Tour events. She has been number #2 in the Women’s World Golf Rankings and was the 2010 U.S. Women’s Open champion. With earnings of $12,134,840, she was 12th on the all-time LPGA career money list as of May 1, 2022.
Paula Caroline Creamer
The Pink Panther
Mountain View, California, United States
Paula Creamer went to the IMG Pendleton School, which is a prep school for athletic students. She graduated from the school in 2005.
To improve her ability in golf, she went to the David Leadbetter Golf Academy.
- Father – Paul Creamer (Airline Pilot)
- Mother – Karen Creamer (Housewife)
- Siblings – None. Paula is an only child.
Paula Creamer has been represented by Jay Burton.
Her net worth has been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paula Creamer has dated –
- Tarik Can – Paula Creamer started dating fellow golfer Tarik Can at the age of 16. They met at the golf academy. For their first date, they went to a sports bar called Beef O’Brady’s. However, it is not known when they decided to end their relationship. As of her June 2008 interview with Golf Digest, they were still together.
- Derek Heath (2013-2018) – Paula Creamer met the US Air Force veteran and commercial pilot Derek Heath in March 2013, through her father, who happened to be a close friend of Heath’s father. They got married in December 2014 in a romantic wedding ceremony held at Isleworth Country Club in Windermere, Florida. She told Golfweek on March 11, 2018, that she and Heath were “no longer together.”
- Shane Kennedy (2019-Present) – She started going out with former baseball player Shane Kennedy in the year 2019 and they eventually got engaged. On January 7, 2022, the duo was blessed with a daughter named Hilton Rose Kennedy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Round face
Paula Creamer has been featured in print adverts for Florastor Dailey Probiotic Supplement.
She has appeared in commercials for the following brands –
- Bridgestone Golf
- Airweave Premium
- Citizen Watch Co.
Best Known For
Being one of the most successful female golfers. She has won numerous titles including the 2010 U.S. Women’s Open.
First TV Show
In 2010, Paula Creamer made her first TV show appearance on the family game show, The Price Is Right.
Paula Creamer tries to work out 4-5 times a week to keep herself at peak fitness. However, she doesn’t like to bore herself by doing the same workout in the gym and for her workout routine, she relies on the guidance of Jon Burke. Burke creates mixed martial arts style workouts for Paula.
The focus is on improving the overall conditioning and range of motion and strengthening her core. The workouts also help her improve her mental state. During off-season training, they focus on individual body parts.
Paula Creamer Favorite Things
- Must-Have Travel Items – iPod, Pair of heels, and a nice outfit
- Movie – Shrek (2001), Pretty Woman (1990), Curly Sue (1991), Dirty Dancing (1987)
- Gluten-Free Meal – Shrimp-avocado lettuce wrap
- City – Tokyo
- City For Shopping – New York City, Las Vegas
- Singer – Rihanna
- TV Show – The O.C.
- Color – Pink
- Car – Porsche
- Song – Alive by Pearl Jam
- Movie – Top Gun (1986)
- Golf Course – Oakmont
- Golfer – David Feherty
Source – Shape, Golf Digest, ESPN, Golf Digest, Golf, Golf Channel
Paula Creamer Facts
- She started playing golf at the age of 10.
- She has done activism work for The First Tee, which is a youth development organization that provides educational programs and instills life-enhancing values in young people through golf.
- Before she got into golf, she was a gymnast and had participated in a number of big events.
- She received the nickname “Pink Panther” from her friend Casey Wittenberg because of Paula’s fondness for wearing pink.
- In 2008, she established her non-profit Paula Creamer Foundation, which aims to support US Armed Service Personnel and their families through a host of community-based programs.
- Paula has made appearances at various youth golf clinics to inspire young golfers and has even collaborated with IMG Academy to donate scholarships.
- At the age of 12, she managed to win 13 consecutive Northern California regional junior events, which eventually made her the top-ranked junior female golfer in the state.
- At the end of the 2008 season, she had to be hospitalized due to a stomach ailment, which was thought to be peritonitis. However, the doctors failed to make an exact diagnosis which affected her performance at the start of the 2009 season.
- Her image has been featured in EA Sports’ Tiger Woods PGA Tour series, which is a popular golf video game series.
- She has a Coton de Tulear dog named Studley.
- In 2005, she was selected as the LPGA Rookie of the Year.
- After she won the Sybase Classic in New Rochelle by one stroke in May 2005, she became the LPGA’s 2nd-youngest event winner.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Keith Allison / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0