|Vas J Morgan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vas J Morgan is an English TV personality, magazine editor, and activist who rose to fame after being cast on the reality series The Only Way Is Essex in 2014. Other than that, he is also recognized for his fashion magazine Tings London.
London, England, United Kingdom
Essex, England, United Kingdom
TV Personality, Magazine Editor, Activist
- Siblings – He has an older brother and 2 older sisters.
Vas is represented by Leisa Maloney of Fire PR and Management.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering and lean physical appearance
- Cleft chin
- Wide smile
Through his social media, Vas has either endorsed or promoted various brands including iPlaySafe App ™.
Vas J Morgan Facts
- Originally, Vas is from London, England.
- He founded the Vas Morgan Foundation in the past that aims to help spread education throughout Africa. Vas is also the owner of We Matter that was started in March 2020, with the motive of spreading mental health awareness.
- Vas had worked on a self-titled celebrity gossip blog site that he started in 2010. However, he decided to shut it down in order to turn his focus to his fashion magazine Tings London.
- The first issue of his magazine was published in 2017, and featured American social media personality, model, and fashion designer Sofia Richie on the cover.
- In August 2021, Vas had announced that he would be beginning a podcast called Up Closet And Personal.
- He is close friends with fellow TV personality Chloe Sims.
Featured Image By Vas J Morgan / Instagram