|Sofia Richie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 24, 1998|
Sofia Richie is an American model, fashion designer, and socialite who has worked for a number of brands and designers including Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Chanel, Philipp Plein, Kanye West, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Pretty Little Thing, Adidas, and Madonna‘s Material Girl. She is the youngest daughter of singer Lionel Richie.
Sofia Alexandera Richie
Sofia, Bird, Beb
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended Oaks Christian School in Westlake Village, Los Angeles County, California, for some time.
Model, Fashion Designer, Socialite
- Father – Lionel Richie (Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Multi-instrumentalist, Record Producer, Actor, Television Judge)
- Mother – Diana Alexander
- Siblings – Myles Brockman Richie (Older Brother)
- Others – Lionel Brockman Richie Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Alberta R. Foster (Paternal Grandmother), Theodore T. “Ted” Alexander (Maternal Grandfather), Marilyn J. Gilbert (Maternal Grandmother), Nicole Richie (Older Half-Sister) (Fashion Designer, Actress, TV Personality), Joel Madden (Brother-In-Law) (Lead Vocalist for the American pop-punk band Good Charlotte, Record Producer, Actor, DJ, UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador), Harlow Winter Kate Madden (Niece), Sparrow James Midnight Madden (Nephew)
As a model, she has been signed with –
- Select Model Management – London
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sofia Richie has dated –
- Jaden Smith (2012-2013) – Actor and rapper Jaden Smith and Sofia were romantically linked to each other from November 2012 to January 2013.
- Miles Canter (2014-2015) – She was romantically involved with Miles Canter between May 2014 to February 2015.
- Jake Andrews (2016) – From March to July 2016, she and Jake Andrews were an item as confirmed by DailyMail UK.
- Samir Nasri (2016) – French soccer player Samir Nasri and Sofia RUMORed to have hooked up in June 2016.
- Justin Bieber (2016) – She had a short romance with Canadian singer Justin Bieber from July to September 2016.
- Anwar Hadid (2016) – In October 2016, Sofia had an encounter with the model and Gigi Hadid‘s brother, Anwar Hadid.
- Brooklyn Beckham (2016-2017) – In October 2016, Sofia went on a night out with model Brooklyn Beckham. They kept dating for months until January 2017.
- Scott Disick (2017-2020) – On May 27, 2017, in Cannes, France, Sofia was seen hanging out with businessman, model, and reality star, Scott Disick. She was seen face-timing with Scott in June 2017. She denied her relationship news with him but kept secretly dating him. They made their relationship official with a loved-up Instagram story in September 2017. There were some breakup rumors in May 2018. The relationship was an on-again-off-again kind of relationship that finally ended in the latter half of 2020.
- Matthew Morton (2020) – In October 2020, Sofia was first seen with Cha Cha Matcha co-founder, Matthew Morton during a night out. It was later revealed that they are currently dating. In December 2020, things between them had reportedly cooled down.
- Elliot Grainge (2021-Present) – In 2021, Sofia was rumored to be dating music executive Elliot Grainge after they were spotted together in West Hollywood, California. She later confirmed their relationship by sharing their picture in an Instagram post. In April 2022, Sofia announced their engagement through an Instagram post. In April 2023, the couple tied the knot in Antibes, France.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She is of African-American, English, Scottish, and French-Canadian descent on her father’s side and has English, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Greek roots on her mother’s side.
34-26.5-35 in or 86-67-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Sofia has served as the face of –
- Madonna’s Material Girl clothing (2015 fall collection)
- Mary Grace Swim
Sofia converted to Judaism in April 2023.
Best Known For
Being Nicole Richie’s younger sister and Lionel Richie’s daughter
She made her first theatrical film appearance in the 2018 heist comedy film, Ocean’s Eight, starring Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, Rihanna, and Helena Bonham Carter.
First TV Show
Sofia was first seen on a news show Omg! Insider in 2014 as herself in an episode dated May 21, 2014.
During 2014, she was also seen in her sister’s show Candidly Nicole in three episodes as herself.
Sofia Richie Facts
- Sisters Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen are her inspirations for fashion designing.
- Sofia is friends with the likes of like Alessandra Ambrosio, Bella Hadid, Joan Smalls, Kylie Jenner, and others.
- Richie likes action sports.
- She was 7 years old when she started learning the piano.
- She has a pet French bulldog named Cairo Richie.
- At 13, Sofia wanted to sign with a record label as she desired to be a pop singer.
- Until 2014, she used to steal her sister Nicole’s clothes.
- She started modeling in 2014.
- Paris Jackson (Michael Jackson‘s daughter) and Sofia are childhood friends.
- She was on the cover of Fault Magazine Beauty’s August 2015 issue.
- Her sister Nicole is her style icon.
- Sofia was once selected by Stella McCartney to appear alongside her during a MET Ball 2015 event.
- She appeared in the reality television series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, in 2019.
- In December 2020, she showed her new tattoo on the back of her neck, written “Bird” in cursive by her dad Lionel. ‘Bird’ is the nickname of Sofia.
- In December 2020, she was using sunscreen by EltaMD with SPF 50 named, UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 Full-Body Sunscreen.
- In May 2023, Sofia and Elliot purchased a 10,700 square feet mansion in Brentwood, California, for $27 million.