|Gracie Gold Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Newton, Massachusetts, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Gracie attended Glenwood Senior High School in Chatham, Illinois until ninth grade. She then switched to online education from the University of Missouri High School.
- Father – Carl Gold (Anesthesiologist)
- Mother – Denise (Retired Emergency Room Nurse)
- Siblings – Carly Gold (Fraternal Twin Sister) (Competitive Figure Skater)
Her career is managed by Yuki Saegusa of the International Management Group.
Oleg Epstein, Marina Zueva, Scott Brown, Pasquale Camerlengo
Wagon Wheel FSC
Frank Carroll, Amy Vorhaben (former), Alexander Ouriashev (former), Max Liu (former), Susan Liss (former), Toni Hickey (former)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gracie Gold dated –
- Max Aaron (2014-Present) – Gracie is rumored to be dating Max Aaron, a figure skater, who is a former Junior National Champion in figure skating and a 2014 U.S. Bronze medal winner since 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-33 in or 87-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Pandora Jewelry (July 2013)
She is also the spokesperson for Smucker’s.
Best Known For
Being an American figure skater and winning a silver medal at World Junior Figure Skating Championships in 2012.
She appeared in a TV movie entitled Progressive Skating & Gymnastics Spectacular as herself in NBC Productions, released in January 2013.
Gold mostly focuses on her core while in the gym.
The core workout done by Gracie involves a resistance band. As a pro ice skater, she needs to balance her body while performing while doing various movies. So, the core workout is a must for her, which targets her obliques.
Gracie also practices skating, which in itself is a good workout, and she admits that it makes her look more beautiful, graceful, and athletic.
In her free time also, that is when she is not competing in the competition, she does swimming, floor exercises, gymnastics with her sister. Gracie also plays outside with friends.
So, get the resistance band and start doing exercising your body, but in the right way. Go, ask your trainer first.
Gracie Gold Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta, Sushi
- Book – The Hunger Games series
- Clothes – For skating, she prefers Lululemon, and Under Armour. She also buys Armani Exchange, Urban Outfitters, dELiA*s, Lucy
- Color – Red
- Flowers – Red roses, cherry blossoms
- Animal – Sloths
- Movie – Now You See Me (2013), Mean Girls (2004)
- Singers – Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift
- Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Actor – Bradley Cooper
Source – IceNetwork.com, TeamUSA.org, FigureSkatersOnline.com
Gracie Gold Facts
- Gracie has a younger sister, who is just 40 minutes younger than her.
- Gold is the 2012 World Junior silver medalist.
- She has done gymnastics and swimming in the past.
- She is also the 2014 U.S. national champion.
- She is sponsored by Nike.
- She started skating in 2003.
- Her hobbies include reading, playing tennis, juggling, and listening to music.
- She was born in Massachusetts but grew up in Springfield, Missouri.
- Both her parents are in the medical field and she has also revealed her desire to become a physician or orthodontist. She states that she would like to become one after her sports career ends.
- She first got attracted to ice skating, when she attended a birthday party at the ice arena at the age of 8.
- She tries to calm down her nerves by juggling before a competition.