|Ruby Aldridge Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1991|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Ruby Rose Aldridge
Los Angeles, California, United States
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Alan Aldridge (Artist, Graphic Designer, and Illustrator )
- Mother – Laura Lyons (Playboy model)
- Siblings – Lily Aldridge (Older Sister) (Model), Miles Aldridge (Older Half-Brother) (Fashion Photographer), Saffron Aldridge (Older Half-Sister) (Model, Freelance Journalist, Social Activist)
She is signed with these agencies –
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Chic Management – Sydney
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Next Model Management – Toronto
- Traffic Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- MIKAs Stockholm
- Bravo Models
- Way Model Management – Sao Paulo
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ruby Aldridge dated –
- Jared Leto (2010) – In 2010, she was RUMORed to be dating musician Jared Leto.
- Albert Hammond Jr. (2011) – In October 2011, she briefly dated musician Albert Hammond Jr.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Wide Smile
33-26-36 in or 84-66-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Ruby has advertised for fashion houses and brands like Calvin Klein Jeans, CK One cosmetics, Carolina Herrera, Coach, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Hilfiger Denim, Nordstrom, Theory, Just Cavalli, Kipling, Marc by Marc Jacobs, MiH jeans, Lacoste, Paul Mitchell, Peter Langner, Pinko, Urban Outfitters, Valentino, Zac Posen, and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known. But, her older sister Lily is a Christian.
Best Known For
Working with brands like Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Emporio Armani, etc.
First Fashion Show
Ruby debuted with the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2010 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Alberta Ferretti, Antonio Berardi, Christian Dior, Dsquared², Emilio Pucci, Gucci, Erdem, Haider Ackermann, House of Holland, Sonia Rykiel, Julien Macdonald, Just Cavalli, Kenzo, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marco de Vincenzo, Missoni, Nina Ricci, Paul Smith, Pedro Lourenço, Sharon Wauchob, Sophia Kokosalaki, Versace, Vivienne Westwood Red Label, and Wunderkind.
First TV Show
In 2008, Ruby appeared as herself in the drama series The Young and the Restless in episode #8991.
As per her interview with Into The Gloss in 2011, she started using Mario Badescu beauty products every morning such as face wash, face lotion, moisturizer, toner, etc.
She also washes her face in the morning and night and never forgets to remove her makeup at night. Ruby prefers to use Acne Face Wash to clean her face.
She likes to have smoky, and smudgy eyes and generally wears black / brown liner. More information on Elle.
Ruby Aldridge Favorite Things
- Band – Buzzcocks
Source – Vogue.com
Ruby Aldridge Facts
- Her mom Laura is Playboy Playmate 1976.
- Ruby’s older sister Lily has served as Victoria’s Secret angel in the past.
- In 2012, she was seen in Lavazza Calendar.
- In 2011, Ruby opened 4 fashion shows during fall fashion week. Aldridge became the 7th first face. The other 6 faces were Alana Zimmer, Arizona Muse, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Daphne Groeneveld, Karmen Pedaru, and Karlie Kloss.
- Ruby was discovered in 2005. As her older sister, Lily was already into fashion, so she was introduced by Lily to the fashion industry.
- Alongside Canadian-born New York-based artist Bozidar Brazda, she is a member of the band Texture.