Lily Maud Aldridge
Los Angeles, California, USA
Her educational background isn’t known.
- Father – Alan Aldridge (English Illustrator)
- Mother – Laura Lyons (American Model)
- Siblings – Ruby Aldridge (Younger Sister) (Model)
- Others – Saffron Aldridge (Older Half Sister) (Fashion Photographer), Miles Aldridge (Older Half Brother) (Model)
These are her talent agencies –
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- IMG Models – New York
- Iconic Management
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Lily Aldridge dated Michael Einziger (see photo) from 2004 to 2006. He is an American musician who is 9 years older than her and 2.5 inches shorter.
Kings of Leon frontman, Caleb Followill started dating Lily from July 2007 when they met at Coachella Festival. On September 20, 2010, she engaged Caleb. Soon, they married at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California on May 12, 2011.
On June 21, 2012, Lily gave birth to her first child, Dixie Pearl Followill (a daughter) in Nashville, Tennessee.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry on her father’s side while she is of American, one-fourth English, one-fourth Irish, and one-half Italian descent on her mom’s side.
- High cheekbones
- Olive skin
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Lily has been endorsed by and walked the ramp for Arden B, Blinde, Charles David, Ichthys, J Brand Jeans, Levi’s, Rag & Bone, Rocawear, Saks, Smashbox cosmetics, Vanderbilt Jeans, Velvet, etc.
Best Known For
Working with Victoria’s Secret and walking in their annual fashion show in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
In 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, she got to wear $2 million bra called “Fireworks” which was covered with diamonds and gold.
First TV Show
Lily Aldridge’s debut show was obviously a fashion show, which is Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2007 in which she advertised for Josh Goot, Jovovich Hawk, Yigal Azrouel.
As she worked as a Victoria’s Secret model, she also took the help of personal trainer, Justin Gelband (like other VS models). When she visits Justin’s gym in NYC, he then decides, which exercise to do. But, in general, she spends 75 minutes of workout session around 4 or 5 times a week.
Justin says, the type of exercises which Aldridge performs purely depends on the working schedule of Lily. She may have a photoshoot or ramp walk, or other modeling assignments in the near future. So, he and his team decides accordingly. She prefers to work more on her butt and arms by doing exercises like boxing, sliders, and pilates. These are her favorite areas to work on.
And yes, regarding diet, he says that he doesn’t keep a check on her eating habits. If she is not eating right, it will reflect in her body. He further says that Lily follows “Blood Type Diet” (in which you need to eat according to your blood type) by Dr. D’Adamo.
Lily Aldridge Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Seafood, Steak, Stone Crab
- Favorite Fashion Designer – Stella McCartney
- Favorite Moisturizer – Kora Organic Soothing Day and Night Cream
- Favorite Destination – Sydney, Australia
Source – Facebook
Lily Aldridge Facts
- She was born at St John’s Hospital in Santa Monica, California.
- Lily has hobbies such as acting and playing soccer.
- Lily belongs to a fashion-oriented family.
- She was a Victoria’s Secret MODEL in 2009 but after a year, she got the status of an ANGEL and hence got her wings.
- She got her first magazine cover page appearance in 2003, as she appeared on August edition of Vogue Spain.
- Along with Lindsay Ellingson, Erin Heatherton, and Candice Swanepoel, she graced the cover of British GQ in February edition of 2011.
- She also served as a photographer for the clothing company Rag & Bone in 2011.
- When she is on a tour, she always keeps earplugs, eye mask (for flights), PC for watching movies and listening to music.
- Victoria’s Secret angels Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo are her good friends.
- “Lily Aldridge for Velvet” is her own clothing line, which she launched in 2013 in collaboration with Velvet Tees.
- She has been featured in Taylor Swift‘s “Bad Blood” music video.
- She debuted in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2014 when she appeared on the cover page of magazine’s 50th-anniversary issue alongside models Nina Agdal and Chrissy Teigen.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.