|Ego Nwodim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ego Nwodim is an American actress and comedian who is known for joining in the 44th season of the late-night live television sketch comedy and variety show, Saturday Night Live, which premiered on September 29, 2018. In addition to that, she has also played a variety of on-screen roles which include Ayla in Galactic War Room, Agent McKenzie in K.C. Undercover, Brenda in The Real Bros of Simi Valley, Liz in Brockmire, Lynn in Law & Order True Crime, and April London in It’s a Party.
Egobunma Kelechi Nwodim
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Ego Nwodim studied at Eastern Technical High School located in Essex, Maryland, near Baltimore. Afterward, she graduated with a biology degree from the University of Southern California.
Moreover, she has also taken lessons at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre (UCB) in Los Angeles.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Ego Nwodim has Nigerian ancestry.
- Pouty lips
- Pierced ears
Ego Nwodim Facts
- With the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre (UCB), she was part of many projects and also performed her one-woman show called Great Black Women…and Then There’s Me.
- In October 2012, Ego Nwodim made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Nicole in an episode titled Just a Group of Us of the comedy series, The Unwritten Rules.
- Between 2015 and 2016, she was cast in 2 episodes, as Teacher in Adam Ruins Giving and as Naomi in Adam Ruins the Internet, of the educational comedy television series, Adam Ruins Everything, which starred Adam Conover.
- At 2016 Just for Laughs festival, she was chosen as one of the “New Faces”.
- Ego Nwodim portrayed the character of Agent McKenzie in the comedy television series, K.C. Undercover, whose lead cast comprises of Zendaya, Veronica Dunne, Kamil McFadden, Trinitee Stokes, Tammy Townsend, and Kadeem Hardison.
- She was cast as Becca in the 2017 short comedy film named Women Who Didn’t Love Wonder Woman Support Group.
- In 2017, she appeared as Lynn in the true crime anthology series, Law & Order True Crime, starring Edie Falco.
- It was announced on September 21, 2018, that Ego Nwodim would be joining Saturday Night Live as a featured player. Her fellow cast members included Beck Bennett, Aidy Bryant, Michael Che, Pete Davidson, Mikey Day, Heidi Gardner, Leslie Jones, Colin Jost, Kate McKinnon, Alex Moffat, Kyle Mooney, Cecily Strong, and Kenan Thompson.
Featured Image by Ego Nwodim / Instagram