Grootfontein, Otjozondjupa, Namibia
There is no information about her educational background.
- Father – Boet (Church Minister)
- Mother – Magda (Runs a bed and breakfast)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Women Management – New York
- D’Management Group
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- View Management – Spain
- Storm Models – London (Mother Agency)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Behati Prinsloo dated
- Jamie Strachan (2005-2011) – Behati and fellow model Jamie (British Model) dated for more than 5 years. It was quite a long, live-in relationship.
- Adam Levine (2012-Present) – American singer-songwriter and the pop-rock band “Maroon 5” frontman, Adam Levine dated Behati from early 2012 till March 2013. They got back together after a split in March 2013 and engaged on July 13, 2013. After a year, on July 19, 2014, the couple married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Behati gave birth to couple’s first child, daughter Dusty Rose Levine in September 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Behati has walked the ramp for Adore, Ann Taylor Loft, Aquascutum, Bloomingdale’s, DKNY Jeans, Gap, H&M, Hugo Boss, Juicy Couture, Kurt Geiger, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Max Studio, M by Missoni, Nina Ricci, Nine West, Pink by Victoria’s Secret, Seafolly, Sportmax, The Frye Company, Tommy Hilfiger.
Best Known For
Her work as spokesmodel for the Victoria’s Secret’s sub-brand Pink and being a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2008.
Behati is not a singer, so she has not sung a song. She has only appeared in one of the music videos. She played the rich girl in the “Rich Girls” music video by “The Virgins” (American Band formed in 2006).
First TV Show
Prinsloo’s debut show was Ready to Wear – Spring/Summer 2006 in which she displayed the designs for Amanda Wakeley, Betty Jackson, Clements Ribeiro, Emma Cook, Frost French, Gharani Strok, Jessica Ogden, John Rocha, Julien Macdonald, Marni, Nicole Farhi, Paul Smith, Prada.
Justin Gelband is the one who is training this Victoria’s Secret Angel. The celebrity trainer focus at the hips and mainly the rear part of her body. This is her favorite exercise area also. See her workout routine and diet plan.
‘Behati Prinsloo’ Pronunciation
Behati Prinsloo Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Home Fries, Scrambled eggs with avocado, Toast, Pizza
- Favorite Places – Hawaii (America) and Cape Town (South Africa)
- Favorite Drink – Apple Juice (Homemade)
- Favorite Book – Wasp Factory (By Iain Banks)
- Favorite Face Product – Dermalogica
- Favorite Shopping Place – Nolita (or NoLIta) in New York City
Behati Prinsloo Facts
- Behati’s father is a minister and her mother runs a B&B (Bed & Breakfast).
- She was discovered in Cape Town, South Africa by model scout Sarah Doukas. At that time, she was 16 and had gone there for a holiday.
- She has appeared on various magazine covers like Vogue, Telegraph, Elle France, Elle Italia, Muse, Velvet, Marie Claire.
- She likes to play basketball.
- Her first modeling job was just a shot of her feet.
- Canadian model, Coco Rocha is her close friend.
- Prinsloo is the face of Australian swimwear brand Seafolly for Summer 2012.
- In April 2012, she was chosen as the 14th Sexiest Female by models.com.
- Candice Swanepoel, fellow model from South Africa is also among Prinsloo’s close friends.
- She has a pet cat, named, Gollum.
- She is fluent in both Afrikaans and English languages.
- If she were not a model, she would have been a marine biologist.
- On being asked about the makeup products she uses, Behati said that she doesn’t really use much, but just the Chanel tinted moisturizer is the one she loves.
- Connect with Behati on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.