|Sarah Doukas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Sarah Doukas is a fashion executive known for being the founder of Storm Model Management. She established Storm Model Management in 1987 in London. Before starting her career as a fashion executive, she worked as a model for about 10 years and has also operated her own antique stores in the past.
Sarah lives with her husband in a farmhouse that is spread over 16 acres of farmland and located in the middle of the New Forest in Hampshire. They had bought it more than a decade ago and was completely derelict.
Information about Sarah Doukas’s formal education isn’t available.
Fashion Executive and Founder of Storm Model Management
- Father – John Chambers (Surgeon)
- Mother – Noelle Chambers (Pharmacist)
- Siblings – Simon Chambers (Brother) (Helps to run Storm Model Management), Emma Chambers (Sister) (Actress) (Passed away in February 2018)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Doukas has dated –
- John W Doukas – In 1979, Sarah got married to John W Doukas. During the course of their marriage, she gave birth to a daughter, Noelle Doukas, who works as a senior agent with Storm Model Management. Sarah was married to John when she started her modeling agency. But, their marriage didn’t last long as they eventually got divorced.
- Tim Garner – After separating from Doukas, Sarah got married to art director, Tim Garner. Over the years, they have become parents to 2 girls named Genevieve Garner and Poppy Garner. Genevieve works as a model and creative agent with Storm Model Management.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde locks
- Blue eyes
Sarah Doukas hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being the founder and driving force behind the London-based Storm Model Management.
- Having created and handled careers of the leading fashion models such as Kate Moss, Cindy Crawford, Behati Prinsloo, and Cara Delevingne.
- Having represented popular actresses such as Emma Watson and Monica Bellucci.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 1993, Sarah Doukas made her first TV show appearance on the family game show, Live & Kicking.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Sarah Doukas Favorite Things
- Style Icon – Halston
- Item Of Clothing – Black cocktail dress by Chanel
- Building – Winchester Cathedral
- Movie – Bourne Trilogy
- Book – The Songlines by Bruce Chatwin
- Work Of Art – Marc Quinn’s “Sphinx” sculpture
- Shops – Feathers (Notting Hill, London), The Cross (Notting Hill, London), and FiFi Wilson (boutiques at multiple locations in London)
Source – Independent
Sarah Doukas Facts
- In 1987, she established Storm Model Management in London. She also secured billionaire entrepreneur Richard Branson as a business partner. She knew Branson through his sister with whom she shared a room in the school. In fact, Branson had approached her and offered to become her 50% stakeholder.
- In 2009, she sold her controlling stake in the popular modeling agency to 19 Entertainment. However, she continued to operate the agency with her brother.
- In December 2016, Storm Model Management was slapped with a fine of £491,000 by Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) for colluding on the prices for modeling services.
- Before she became one of the iconic fashion executives, she worked as a model for about 10 years. She mostly worked in San Francisco and Paris.
- Before starting her modeling agency, she had worked in music management. In fact, she had her own band.
- She has operated her own antique store in Paris and London in the past.
- In her free time, she loves to go for horseriding with her husband and daughters.
- She discovered Kate Moss about 11 months after having started her agency. Kate Moss was 14 years old when Doukas discovered her at the JFK Airport in New York City.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Storm Model Management / YouTube