Monica Anna Maria Bellucci
Citta di Castello, Umbria, Italy
Monica Bellucci attended the University of Perugia.
Actress, Fashion Model
- Father – Pasquale Bellucci
- Mother – Brunella Briganti
- Siblings – Unknown
Monica is signed to –
- Adequat (Talent Agency)
- Storm Models (Model Agency)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
140 lbs or 64 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Monica Bellucci dated –
- Rosalinda Celentano – RUMOR
- Claudio Basso (1989 – 1990) – Monica commenced dating Claudio Basso in 1989. The couple got married on January 3, 1990, but they lived happily only for 5 months and got divorced on June 25, 1990.
- Vincent Cassel (1996 – 2013) – Bellucci and Vincent met on the set of L’ Appartement in 1996. After dating for 3 years, they got married on August 3, 1999. The couple got divorced in August 2013. Monica and Vincent have two children, Deva (born September 12, 2004) and Leonie (born May 20, 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful face
- Great body
37-25-36 in or 94-64-91.5 cm
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 41 (EU)
Monica had signed endorsement contracts with the fashion houses Dolce & Gabbana, Dior and Bloomingdales.
Best Known For
Monica is considered to be one of the most beautiful women that have ever lived. She is known for her great looks, and her perfect body.
Despite her natural beauty, she is also known for her acts in the movies Malèna (2000), The Matrix Reloaded (2003) and The Passion of the Christ (2004).
Monica first gained notice in the TV movie Vita Coi Figli in 1990, playing as Elda.
First TV Show
Bellucci appeared in the TV series Platane (2011) playing as herself.
Monica isn’t a workout lover.
“Despite I hate to exercise, I still give my best. My workouts are consisted of swimming, jogging and kickboxing. I often do yoga, because it helps me to clear my mind, and prepare myself mentally for the upcoming daily duties.”
– she said.
Monica Bellucci Favorite Things
- Movie – A Special Day (1977)
- Poem – A Silvia
- London Pub – The Butcher’s Hook in Fulham
- Stone – Diamond
- Jewelry Brand – Cartier
Source – IMDb, Standard.co.uk
Monica Bellucci Facts
- She has fluency in English, Italian, French, Persian and Spanish.
- Monica began modeling to pay her university tuition fee.
- Jean-Pierre Cassel is her ex-father-in-law.
- In 1998, Monica appeared in a calendar for the Italian magazine Max.
- The actress was ranked #6 in Maxim magazine’s Hot 50 Women in 1999.
- In 2002, Bellucci was ranked number 1 in Askmen’s – Top 99 Most Desirable Women.
- She has an apartment at King’s Road, London, England.
- In one interview, Monica said that she was inspired for acting by Sophia Loren and Claudia Cardinale.
- She enjoys watching the Italian national football team.
- Monica has a statue made of wax, in the Gervin’s Museum in Paris.
- Only four months after she gave birth to her daughter Deva Cassel, Monica got back to work with the cast of The Ages of Love (2011).
- Rockin’ Squat is her brother-in-law, and Cecile Cassel her sister-in-law.
- In 2006, she was a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival.
- She shares her birth date with Angie Dickinson, Marion Cotillard, Deborah Kerr and Ezra Miller.
- You can follow Monica on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.