|Tiffany Trump Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1993|
Tiffany Trump is an American media personality, Internet celebrity, model, and singer who is the 4th child of former U.S. President Donald Trump and his only child with his 2nd wife, Marla Maples. She has worked as an intern for Vogue and in 2016, she modeled for an Andrew Warren fashion show during New York Fashion Week.
Tiffany Ariana Trump
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Tiffany studied at the Viewpoint School in Calabasas.
In 2016, she graduated with a double major in sociology and urban studies from the University of Pennsylvania. She was a member of Kappa Alpha Theta society in the university.
Internet Celebrity, Model, Singer
- Father – Donald Trump (Businessman, Politician)
- Mother – Marla Maples (Actress, Producer)
- Siblings – Ivanka Trump (Older Half-Sister) (Actress), Eric Trump (Older Half-Brother) (Businessman), Donald Trump Jr (Older Half-Brother) (Businessman), Barron Trump (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Melania Trump (Stepmother) (Actress), Fred Trump (Paternal Grandfather) (Real Estate Developer), Mary Trump (Paternal Grandmother), Stanley Edward Maples (Maternal Grandfather), Lura Ann Locklear (Maternal Grandmother), John Walter (Second Cousin), Donald Trump III (Nephew), Kai Trump (Niece), Chloe Sophia (Niece), Tristan Milos (Nephew), Spencer Frederick (Nephew), Arabella Rose Kushner (Niece), Joseph Frederick Kushner (Nephew), Theodore James Kushner (Nephew)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffany Trump has dated –
- Alejandro Peña Nieto – She has been romantically involved with Mexican personality Alejandro Peña Nieto in the past. He is the son of Enrique Peña Nieto, the 64th President of Mexico from December 1, 2012, to November 30, 2018.
- Ross Mechanic (2015-2018) – Tiffany Trump started dating Ross Mechanic after having met while studying at the University of Pennsylvania. They debuted their relationship on social media in October 2015 after Ross shared a picture of them together. Their first public appearance came at the Winter Wonderland Ball at New York’s Botanical Garden. Ross was Tiffany’s date at the presidential inauguration in Washington. The couple broke up in March 2018.
- Michael Boulos (2018-Present) – In 2018, Tiffany started dating Michael Boulos, a Nigerian-American billionaire heir and business executive whose family owns Boulos Enterprises and SCOA Nigeria in Nigeria. In January 2021, she announced her engagement to Michael. The couple tied the knot on November 12, 2022, at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.
Race / Ethnicity
Tiffany Trump is of German and Scottish descent on her father’s side and has English, Scottish, Irish, German, Cornish, Swiss-German, and Lumbee Native American ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Blonde hair
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Being the daughter of the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump.
First TV Show
In 2011, Tiffany guest appeared in an episode of the talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show as herself.
Tiffany Trump Facts
- At the age of 17, she released a pop song by the title of Like a Bird. Needless to say, it was stuffed by the music critics.
- She has got an opportunity to walk the ramp at New York Fashion Week as she modeled for her friend Andrew Warren.
- According to Pennsylvania and New York election records, she is registered as a voter in two states, which is against the law.
- In 2021, in a book written by Pulitzer Prize winning Washington Post reporter Carol Leonning, it was alleged that Tiffany Trump had an inappropriate bond with a Secret Service agent protecting her family.
- Alongside the likes of Kyra Kennedy, Gaïa Jacquet-Matisse, Reya Benitez, Ezra J. William, and EJ Johnson, Tiffany Trump has been included in the group named the “rich kids of Instagram” by the New York Post and the “Snap Pack” by The New York Times and New York magazine. The group comprises of descendants of famous parents or grandparents.