|Eric Trump Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1984|
Eric Trump is an American businessman, television personality, and philanthropist who is well-known for being the 2nd son of U.S. President, Donald Trump. He has more than 5 million followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 900k followers on Facebook.
Eric Frederick Trump
New York City, New York, United States
Eric attended The Hill School till his graduation in 2002.
He studied at Georgetown University and earned his degree in Finance and Management.
Businessman, Philanthropist, Television Personality
- Father – Donald Trump (45th President of the United States, Businessman, Television Personality)
- Mother – Ivana Trump (Businesswoman, Model, Designer, Author) (Died in 2022)
- Siblings – Donald Trump Jr. (Older Brother) (Businessman, Television Personality), Ivanka Trump (Older Sister) (Businesswoman)
- Others – Tiffany Trump (Younger Half-Sister), Barron Trump (Younger Half-Brother), Melania Trump (Stepmother) (First Lady of the United States), Jared Kushner (Brother-in-law) (Husband of Ivanka)
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
93 kg or 205 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eric has dated –
- Lara Yunaska (2008-Present) – Eric is married to television producer Lara Yunaska since November 8, 2014. They welcomed son Eric ‘Luke’ Trump on September 12, 2017, and daughter Carolina Trump on August 19, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He has German and Scottish ancestry on his father’s side and is of Austrian and Czech descent on his mother’s side.
Eric Trump Facts
- He was named as the ‘Rising Star of the Year’ by Wine Enthusiast Magazine in 2013.
- Eric is often parodied as the least favorite child of Donald Trump by the media.
- In 2017, he was revealed to have siphoned off donations received by his charitable organization Eric Trump Foundation (which was intended for cancer patients at the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital) to the Trump Organization.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0