|Ivanka Trump Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1981|
Ivanka Trump is an American businesswoman who served as a senior advisor and as the director of the Office of Economic Initiatives and Entrepreneurship under her father, the 45th president of the United States, Donald Trump’s administration. In order to become a senior adviser in her father’s presidential administration, she resigned as the executive vice president of the Trump Organization but continued to operate her clothing brand business until July 2018. Considered part of Donald Trump’s inner circle, it was notable that she transformed from a liberal to an “unapologetically” “pro-life” “proud Trump Republican” for her father’s presidential campaign and stated, “Like many of my fellow millennials, I do not consider myself categorically Republican or Democrat.”
Ivanka Marie Trump
New York City, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Ivanka attended The Chapin School in New York. She graduated from Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, Connecticut.
She then went to Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. for two years.
In 2004, she completed her B.S. in Economics from Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
Former Model, Businesswoman, Writer, Heiress
- Father – Donald Trump (American Business Magnate, Politician, Media Personality)
- Mother – Ivana Trump (Model, Socialite, Athlete)
- Siblings – Donald Trump, Jr. (Older Brother), Eric Trump (Younger Brother), Tiffany Trump (Younger Half-Sister), Barron Trump (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Frederick Christ Trump (Paternal Grandfather) (Real Estate Developer), Mary Anne MacLeod Trump (Paternal Grandmother), Miloš Zelníček (Maternal Grandfather) (Electrical Engineer), Marie Zelníčková (née Francová) (Maternal Grandmother) (Telephone Operator), Melania Trump (Stepmother) (Former Model, Businesswoman, First Lady of the United States from 2017 to 2021)
Ivanka has been represented by The Trump Organization, Company, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ivanka Trump has dated –
- Sean Brosnan – Ivanka Trump dated actor Sean Brosnan in the past.
- Greg Hirsch (2001) – In 2001, she was romantically linked to Greg Hirsch.
- Tom Brady (2004) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with football quarterback Tom Brady in 2004.
- Bingo Gubelmann (2006) – In 2006, Ivanka and actor-producer, Bingo were an item. They dated for a couple of months in the year 2006 and separated.
- Topher Grace (2006) – In November 2006, Ivanka and actor Topher Grace were RUMORed to be dating.
- Quincy Jones – The famous American record producer, Quincy Jones, revealed in an interview that he had dated Ivanka.
- Jared Kushner (2007-Present) – In December 2007, she started dating businessman Jared Kushner. On October 25, 2009, the couple married each other in a lavish ceremony. Ivanka gave birth to three children – daughter Arabella Rose (b. July 2011), and sons Joseph Frederick Kushner (b. October 14, 2013) and Theodore James Kushner (b. March 27, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and Scottish roots on her father’s side and is of Czech and Austrian descent on her mother’s side.
38-26-36 in or 96.5-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
She converted to Judaism in July 2009 after studying at Modern Orthodox Ramaz School. She adopted the name “Yael”.
Best Known For
Working as the Executive Vice President of Development & Acquisitions at The Trump Organization.
First TV Show
In 2006, she appeared in the reality TV show The Apprentice as boardroom advisor/judge. She was cast to fill the position of Carolyn Kepcher for five episodes.
She works with a celebrity fitness trainer and also works on her own throughout the week. She is a yoga lover and goes to spinning classes.
She likes to do abs workouts and use the exercise apps to gain more knowledge of her entire workout session.
She looked skinny just after four months of giving birth to her second child Joseph in 2013. She ate primarily lean proteins like salmon, homemade vegetable soups, etc.
She drinks 4 to 5 cups of coffee a day.
Ivanka Trump Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Kate Somerville Ultimate Kate Facial, Tammy Fender signature facial
Source – Harper’sBazaar.com
Ivanka Trump Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was about 10 years old (in 1991).
- In 1997, she graced the cover page of Seventeen magazine. It was her first magazine cover.
- As a businesswoman, she launched her own jewelry line in 2007, a handbag line in 2010, and a footwear collection in 2011.
- She has also written a book titled “The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life“, published in October 2009.
- She enjoys playing golf, tennis, and skiing.
- In 2007, she was voted #83 on Maxim Magazine‘s Hot 100 list.
- She has hosted the Miss Teen USA Pageant in 1997.
- While wishing her sister Tiffany Trump a happy birthday on October 13, 2020, Ivanka mistakenly tagged the wrong Tiffany on Twitter. She used the ‘@TiffanyTrump’ handle instead of ‘@TiffanyATrump’.
- With Jared Kushner, she bought land (almost 2 acres) in the Miami neighborhood of Indian Creek Island for $30 million.
- In November 2020, her kids were expelled out of the school due to the family’s anti-mask stance.
- According to Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), Ivanka and Jared earned between $23,791,645 and $120,676,949 in outside income from January 1, 2020, until January 21, 2021.