Jared Corey Kushner
Livingston, New Jersey, United States
Manhattan, New York, United States
Jared Kushner went to Frisch High School, a private Jewish institution in Paramus borough, New Jersey.
Post that, he enrolled in Harvard University from where he graduated in 2003 with an A.B. degree in Sociology.
Finally, he joined the New York University and graduated in 2007 with M.B.A. and J.D. degrees.
Businessman, Real Estate developer
- Father – Charles Kushner (Real Estate Developer)
- Mother – Seryl Kushner (Housewife, socialite)
- Siblings – Joshua Kushner (Younger Brother) (Businessman, Investor), Nicole Kushner (Younger Sister), Dara Kushner (Older Sister)
- Others – Murray Kushner (Paternal Uncle), Donald Trump (Father-in-law) (Businessman, Real Estate Developer, Hotelier, Politician), Ivana Trump (Mother-in-law)
He doesn’t has a personal manager.
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
86 kg or 190 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jared Kushner dated –
- Laura Englander (2006) – While studying at the New York University, Jared dated Laura Englander, who is the daughter of hedge fund mogul Israel Englander. They went out for around a year and were seen together at number of public events including premiere of movie, Trust the Man in August 2006.
- Ivanka Trump (2007-Present) – Jared and former fashion model Ivanka Trump started dating in 2007 after having met through mutual friends. They courted each other for a period of 2 years before getting married at a lavish ceremony at the Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey in October 2009. Ivanka changed her religious faith to Modern Orthodox Judaism before her marriage. However, they had to endure minor trouble in their relationship as they had to separate briefly in 2008. They have three children – one daughter Arabella Rose and two sons Joseph Frederick, and Theodore James.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Polish ancestry on his father’s side.
- Dimpled Cheeks
- Tall Stature
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
He has not done any brand endorsements yet.
Best Known For
- Being Donald Trump’s son-in-law.
- Being one of the most influential real estate businessmen in New York.
He hasn’t made an appearance in a film yet.
First TV Show
His first TV appearance was as himself in romantic drama show Gossip Girl in just 1 episode in 2010.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Jared Kushner Favorite Things
Jared Kushner’s favorite things aren’t known.
Jared Kushner Facts
- While studying at the New York University, he sold and bought real estate properties as a hobby and managed to turn over tidy $20 million profit.
- In 2007, he created record by buying the 666 Fifth Avenue for $1.8 billion, which then became the most expensive single property purchase in the US history.
- In July 2006, Jared bought the venerable New York Observer publication for $10 million, which mostly comprised of money he had earned during college.
- In early 2012, he made a bid at the Major League Basketball team, Los Angeles Dodgers before eventually withdrawing his bid.
- He has reportedly acquired real estate worth $7 billion in New York over the space of nine years starting from 2007.
- Jared’s admission in the Harvard University was shrouded in controversy as it was alleged that he only got admitted because of his father’s $2.5 million donation.
- After graduating from New York University, he worked as an intern with Manhattan District Attorney Robert Morgenthau’s legal team.
- During Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, he assumed the unofficial role of campaign manager with special focus on social media management.
- He was also reported to be behind the selection of Indiana Governor Mike Pence as his father in law’s running mate in 2016 elections.
- Before joining the Republican’s, he was a steady contributor to the Democratic party cause, contributing over $100,000 over the space of 15 years.
- Visit his company website @ www.kushnercompanies.com.
- Follow Jared Kushner on Twitter.