|Sarah Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1983|
Sarah Jones is an American actress who rose to fame after portraying the part of Belinda in the medical drama television series Medical Investigation (2004). She gained further recognition by getting featured in various other TV shows including Big Love (2006-2007). She has also starred in several films like Return to Zero (2014), with many of them being notable independent movies such as Still Green (2007) for which she bagged the Spirit of the Independence Award in 2007 as part of “Best Ensemble”. Sarah has amassed more than 30k followers on Instagram.
Sarah Elizabeth Jones
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
She attended Winter Springs High School, graduating in 2001.
- Father – Tim Jones
- Mother – Nancy Jones
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Jones has dated –
- Cary Brothers (2007) – She briefly dated Cary Brothers.
- Theo Rossi (2010-2013) – Sarah has been in a relationship with fellow co-star Theo Rossi.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Tattoos on her body including the word ‘Grace’ inked on her right foot
- Moles on her face
Sarah Jones Favorite Things
- Film – Casablanca (1942)
Source – IMDb
Sarah Jones Facts
- She had studied dance as a kid and had grown up dancing with the certainty that it would become her career. She had finally turned to acting as the next best option after her dancing had to be stopped due to injuries. It was performing as a dancer for the MTV Movie Awards that she had got her first break.
- Sarah has recounted how when she was a dancer, she happened to get introduced to an actor while waiting for a screen test. They had got to talking and he had made her contact her future agent, a month after which she had booked her first role.
- Jones has stated that she has been thrilled to get the opportunity to be a part of the Apple TV+ original science fiction space drama program For All Mankind, in which she began to portray the lead role of NASA astronaut Tracy Stevens in 2019. She has affirmed that she had to do historical research in preparation for the space-centric alternate history program. She has liked to read about history in general and being an American, she has read her fair share of American eras and the important events that took place in them. Sarah has added that the space race, however, had never caught her attention in the way that the other social and political movements of the 1960s had. She had started with a documentary on the Mercury 13 program and had carried on going through online research of Apollo missions as well as female astronauts, having ultimately drawn inspiration from the first mother in space, Anna Lee Fisher.
- She has cherished playing the piano.
- Sarah has revealed that she has never talked about a job unless it has been brought up in the context of having to get excused from a social invitation or reschedule something as she is supposed to work that day. She has been amused when that has led to her acquaintances getting surprised when they have seen trailers with her featured in them.
Featured Image by Sarah Jones / Instagram