|Sharelle Rosado Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 16, 1987|
Sharelle Rosado is an American reality star and luxury real estate broker who is the CEO of Allure Realty and Allure Realty Miami. On the other hand, she is also recognized for being cast in the reality show, Selling Tampa.
Columbus, Georgia, United States
Tampa, Florida, United States
From 2010 to 2015, Sharelle studied at the University of Maryland Global Campus from where she attained a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management and Services.
Reality Star, Luxury Real Estate Broker
- Father – Dennis ‘Danny’ Rosado
- Others – Gina Rosado (Step-Mother)
Sharelle is represented by Eda Kalkay Public Relations, LLC, and Chad Kojouri of ICM Partners.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sharelle has dated –
- Chad Johnson (2021-Present) – Sharelle got engaged to Chad Johnson in 2021. Later, in January 2022, the couple announced the birth of their first child together, a girl named Serenity Paula Johnson (b. January 2, 2022).
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a tattoo of a flower on her left foot and butterfly tattoos below her left collar bone area.
Sharelle Rosado Facts
- Rosado was raised in Florida.
- She served in the US Army in human resources from October 2013 to April 2017.
- Sharelle started working as a licensed realtor for Remax Bayside in March 2017.
- One of the earliest posts that Sharelle uploaded to her Instagram account was on November 11, 2015.
- Sharelle founded Beauty Properties in 2019.
- In 2021, Sharelle was announced as part of the cast of Selling Tampa.
Featured Image By Sharelle Rosado / Instagram